• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Noticed Today is Cap freak's birthday

53 posts in this topic

I just noticed yesterday was Friday.

Wait a while.

I probably won't notice your response for a week or so.

What did he do?

:sumo:

I ask because he backed out of some books a few years ago from me.

As I remember it, he held back more than one lot of books that he'd received money for. Basically told people here that he didn't give a about what he'd done and challenged anyone to get him thrown off. Then he managed to leave an abusive message as Borocks reply on his answer phone after he had been really good to CF (which cost Borock some business).

He pretty much on everyone who had been good to him here.

What did he do?

:sumo:

I ask because he backed out of some books a few years ago from me.

As I remember it, he held back more than one lot of books that he'd received money for. Basically told people here that he didn't give a about what he'd done and challenged anyone to get him thrown off. Then he managed to leave an abusive message as Borocks reply on his answer phone after he had been really good to CF (which cost Borock some business).

He pretty much on everyone who had been good to him here.

He actually got onto Borock's phone and changed the voice greeting to one using the F-bomb as a joke. It was Steve's business phone.

This after Borock let him stay in his hotel room and took care of him for a weekend at a convention.

What a . Feel sorry for the people he ripped off and for Steve. How can anyone be like that to anyone, let alone someone he was good to makes me sad.

I hope people got their money back at least?

I seem to always get the bad ones. Herald to Galactus was me who got him on the hall of shame after he didn't pay for books i already sent him. Cap Freak. Supapimp. ASM-completist, mravalanche, etc, etc. So many. It's why i left here :(