• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

His conduct, or opinions on whether or not he's a "good member" are completely irrelevant. It's very simple; he backed out on a transaction for no legitimate reason. That's it.

are you effin on bath salts? :screwy:

Simple question...

Why do you feel (as you obviously do) that you deserve a free pass on this? (shrug)

Because everyone gets one freebie

Though to play devils advocate, it was 4 years ago.There's got to be some kind of statute of limitations here. (shrug) Discuss!

actually you have to now add 4 years of interest, im sure the NM 98 has now turned into a TOS 39

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too? as for other forum members offering to pay for shipping, i didn't receive one PM offering.

oh and BTW. COI backed out on a transaction of a ASM 121 before after stating :takeit:. his fave book. please place him on the PL list if i'm going to be added to it.

i apologize for the arseface comment.

but seriously, dude? WTF

i'm done with this thread.

Isn't this the point where Flaming_Telepath says something about toys and prams?

I had forgotten why I quit participating in the Christmas threads. This may explain it. lol

What..you're kidding, the last one was superbadazz!

Yeah, it has been several years. It doesn't really seem to bring out the best in people. Part of it might be the time i spent tracking down a flamethrower cover GA book for CapFreak as well. :ohnoez:

Though to play devils advocate, it was 4 years ago.There's got to be some kind of statute of limitations here. (shrug) Discuss!

The CGC Board Motto: The virtues of our Members we write upon the sand, their faults are chiseled upon the stone tablets of spite and memory. :(

The CGC Board Motto: The virtues of our Members we write upon the sand, their faults are chiseled upon the stone tablets of spite and memory. :(

There is truth here.

wow...its not that serious dude..not to me...

I had forgotten why I quit participating in the Christmas threads. This may explain it. lol

Yeah, it has been several years. It doesn't really seem to bring out the best in people. Part of it might be the time i spent tracking down a flamethrower cover GA book for CapFreak as well. :ohnoez:

I had similar in the 2007 Secret Santa. After sending him his gift of several HG BA Batman titles (he DID send a nice thank you) we realized my recipient had been on the PL for some months. :blush:

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too? as for other forum members offering to pay for shipping, i didn't receive one PM offering.

oh and BTW. COI backed out on a transaction of a ASM 121 before after stating :takeit:. his fave book. please place him on the PL list if i'm going to be added to it.

but seriously, dude? WTF

The person who won the gift said he PMed you offering to pay shipping and it went unread.

Several people in the original thread also offered to pay the shipping.

And the value of the donation is moot considering you never sent it.

Except my PM's offering to pay?

Oh and you think i didn't have to pay shipping to send stuff to the US for the people who got my gifts?

but seriously, dude? WTF

The person who won the gift said he PMed you offering to pay shipping and it went unread.

:o

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too?

I participated twice, both times I paid for shipping, which wasn't cheap. But it was all about giving to a fellow boardie... making someone happy.

Or the cool Steranko HC books I sent as as gift because I liked the guy.

but seriously, dude? WTF

Score one for Davey. (thumbs u

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too?

I participated twice, both times I paid for shipping, which wasn't cheap. But it was all about giving to a fellow boardie... making someone happy.

So, you gave someone a happy ending? Congratulations! :applause: