• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

Me to, I dont get involved in flame wars, not my place. But these Pigs just opened up a can of worms from the past.

I just could not let it go.

... even though Darth was cool with their auction, ....

Just to clarify, I have had 4 buying transactions from these sellers that worked real well. I think they have even bought from me back in '01/'02...

I don't however agree with auctions being pulled early based on low costs...just FYI, I had the hammer laid down on certain Cap lots, and had they been allowed to end, I would have been the top bidder on all of 'em as I always snipe things I want instead of bidding openly wink.gif And most likely, I would have had yet another flawless transaction with these guys...I've never known different from them. I don't ever bid on lottery auctions because 1) they are just a way to get rid of otherwise unsellable material, 2) they are illegal according to eBay and there is no guarantee that the auctions will run their course without getting pulled and 3) there is no verifiable way to know if the stated prizes are given. Even if it can be proved that they are won, how do you know it is not a family memeber or close friend or forum shill buddy? confused-smiley-013.gif Too many variables.

But anyway, let this flame fest continue...don't want to get pulled into it without any ammo smile.gif

But anyway, let this flame fest continue...don't want to get pulled into it without any ammo

This is a good one! popcorn.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

I can see Roberts amended contract now....

"IF COMICS DO NOT ARRIVE IN THE AGREED TIME, I'M SENDING BELLADONNA TO KICK YOUR ....." grin.gif

Jim

Is she the same Belladonna that you view everytime you put in a DVD? blush.gif

Thanks Red, I guess Belladona should not be eaten 27_laughing.gif,

Back to Cliveroberts, what goes around comes around you phony piece of S H I T, and I am surprided you are still alive after eating Belladona 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, or maybe she just aint that good looking if you are still alive 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif,

but in response to Mrs Petunia, I dont know where Brooklyn came from, I live in Southboro Mass, visit anytime 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif you 115 lb young thing 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif, or is that the weight of your left hind leg, you PIG

I can see Roberts amended contract now....

"IF COMICS DO NOT ARRIVE IN THE AGREED TIME, I'M SENDING BELLADONNA TO KICK YOUR ....." grin.gif

Jim

Is she the same Belladonna that you view everytime you put in a DVD? blush.gif

Considering this "actress"'s specialty scenes, I'd be inclined to think so... I never really could stand the gap tooth, however,,,

I personally think no matter how much mud you bring up against this guy, at least he is acting civil about it in an online forum. Hint: style and approach does count-calling folks "dickwads" isn't my idea of professional.

I personally see it as an attempt at covering his . I find it very very unlikely that he waited until the end to cancel the auctions because the comics nevered showed up. He sure enough was able to have pictures of the comics..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Hey, I know what the *REAL* deal is, but again--in the end---it doesn't even matter. JC's brought up what happened in his usual huffy puffy manner, and the seller has said his side. Let the facts speak for themselves.