• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

To Sterling, yes the seller did conduct themselves with a high degree of candour but that does NOT and SHOULD NOT cloud the issue that the fact seem to indicate that they ended the auctions early for suspect reasons and/or have employed suspect, or fraudulent tactics in the past.

Nail on, jbud. I wasn't giving the seller a free ticket when I commented on his approach--if anything, I'm hoping JC and others could learn to take a more tactful approach. Wasting air, I guess confused-smiley-013.gif

I thank JC for bringing this up, and I'm not too keen on the approaches the seller has taken, and I will act accordingly. I'm just hoping we can cool on the name calling here--it's only comics ferchrissakes.

Only comics?!?

Only comics?!?

Only comics?!?

I agree. grin.gif

Well, I for one am disappointed. I knew that I was going to miss something as I had to go out and watch the soccer, but I never thought that the thread would take the surreal turn it did.

Then again, it was only really worth it for Redhook's graphic (as is usually the case in these flame wars).

You had a real problem and you still do. Your threats were recorded and put of file so keep it up.

i don't know about where y'all are but in california, i'm pretty sure you have to get permission from someone to tape record a conversation. so even if you recorded it, it's not worth anything unless you got permission. unless your state law is different... not that it really matters.

FFB might be able to enlighten us yet again. You can tape record a conversation without the other person's permission or knowledge. What you do with the tape recording is another matter.

It depends on what state you are in. California requires consent by both parties.

that's what i thought. as an hr person, i've had to not give my permission to angry employees who think they're so dern smart by bringing in a tape recorder.

by the way, how in the heck is "dickwad" not XXXXX'd out by the censors?