• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

JC, it was late, and I'm not privy to the conversations you had with the seller. I don't appreciate the "weak minded" comment, but that's ok.

And you wonder why people continue to bid on KEY COMIC lots online, with all the "evidence to the contrary". People like you laugh at their stupidity, but take it hook, line & sinker from other sellers.

I haven't bought ANYTHING from anyone here. But, as a businessman, he acted professional on these boards, despite the lynch mob mentality. Perhaps his inital comments to you were an echo of his perceived antagonism on your part.

You have a right to be mad/frustrated, and communicate it freely on this board. But calling folks names and being so brute in your technique isn't going to win me over.

Actually, I'm betting that Belladonna is one of nikos61's shill IDs. He's cracking up as we type....

Only in my worst nightmare 893naughty-thumb.gif

It is about time that some of your fellow members here know who you really are and how you talk to women.

And by virtue of your post you've illustrated brilliantly the vast difference between a woman and a lady.

Before you posted it seemed to me that Nikos was just a foul mouthed , but after reading your response it's plain to see he is at worst 50% at fault in this situation.

It is about time that some of your fellow members here know who you really are and how you talk to women.

And by virtue of your post you've illustrated brilliantly the vast difference between a woman and a lady.

Before you posted it seemed to me that Nikos was just a foul mouthed , but after reading your response it's plain to see he is at worst 50% at fault in this situation.

Can you imagine if you had a transcript of their telephone conversation? If that woman really taped it, should could make millions selling it as a comedy album on the internet. 27_laughing.gif

I don't know the answer to that Rob...sorry! confused-smiley-013.gif I don't recall putting you on my "blocked viewer" list.......(just joking).

Maybe one of the teks on board can offer a reason.

Red

I never meant to ofend anyone here, I usually am very calm, and dont

like being vulger or animated, like I expressed myself here today, my apologies to anyone I have offended with my language.

But these people brought back some bad memories and I totally lost it.

Nik

Can you imagine if you had a transcript of their telephone conversation? If that woman really taped it, should could make millions selling it as a comedy album on the internet. 27_laughing.gif

I would pay to hear it! 27_laughing.gif

I don't know why, but I haven't seen one of your images for a week. darkdesign.com itself doesn't show up either. bummer.

Let's see if my host works better for you:

superstar.jpg

my apologies to anyone I have offended with my language.

But these people brought back some bad memories and I totally lost it.

Been there, done that. flowerred.gif

Not bad for a quiet Monday afternoon, eh? 27_laughing.gif

Sheesh, tell me about it. I left this thread last night being put on JC's $hitlist, then somehow it evolved into this. Where the hell is JC anyways? Theres no way he''ll keep his big mouth shut for 2 or 3 whole days. Anyways, this is definitely got to be one of the most entertaining threads of the year.

PS: OINK OINK devil.gif