• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

I already posted these in silver but WTF, why not post em again :)

jpg[/img]

Holy "spoon"... I don't think I have ever seen you buy something that doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it...kudos :golfclap:

BTW that TTA is the "spoon"

Jim

hehe, thanks Jim. Yeah I have been buying preheroes for maybe 6 months after not buying books for 10 years. Been lots of fun :)

I really like that nice TOS mysterio has above too :cloud9:

Dan, I've noticed your collection slowly come together although I didn't watch the auctions.

I know the pre heroes have trended upwards heavily in the last year or so. How did you find the prices in this past auction?

Two bids, one win. Was a little surprised to see the Pac Coast Thor #134 final number, no doubt that book has a future date with a press. I missed on the JIM #123 Rocky Mountain so the search continues for a pedigree copy of #123.

RAD21DC72012531_92524.jpg

I see the ASM 14 CGC 9.4 went for about 1.4 GPA...

Oddly enough I saw an auction for this copy yesterday on ebay, but didn't bid as the seller had no previous and had an odd feedback history. He withdrew the item anyway, presumably 'cause he learnt he had it priced far too low...

I already posted these in silver but WTF, why not post em again :)

jpg[/img]

Holy "spoon"... I don't think I have ever seen you buy something that doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it...kudos :golfclap:

BTW that TTA is the "spoon"

Jim

hehe, thanks Jim. Yeah I have been buying preheroes for maybe 6 months after not buying books for 10 years. Been lots of fun :)

I really like that nice TOS mysterio has above too :cloud9:

Dan, I've noticed your collection slowly come together although I didn't watch the auctions.

I know the pre heroes have trended upwards heavily in the last year or so. How did you find the prices in this past auction?

pm sent!

Bid on 40+ books. Underbidder on 5. Wins=0. :insane:

Join the club :frustrated:

Nothing I had to have. The August auction has one book I will go for strong, but I'm afraid many will go nuts on.

Everyone is going to bid on that book.

Saw that too. Looks really nice for a 9.4, has a relatively low CGC serial number...all signs point towards a possible upgrade candidate?

Two bids, one win. Was a little surprised to see the Pac Coast Thor #134 final number, no doubt that book has a future date with a press. I missed on the JIM #123 Rocky Mountain so the search continues for a pedigree copy of #123.

RAD21DC72012531_92524.jpg

Nice book! (worship)

I was the 2nd underbidder. Thats an awesome looking book but just couldnt go balls to the walls on it. Glad a boardie snagged it :applause:

Some thrill bids on books i've lost out on 3-4 times as they always seem to over gpa but slipped under last night. I'm surprised to see so many people say they lost out on all/most of their bids. From the books i was following, it looked like a GREAT night for buyers. I dont know if people are holding out for the HA auction next month or what but i saw a TON of great deals (shrug)

It took everything i had to not throw out like 15 more thrill bids on books going cheaper than ive seen them go in a while.

sub63.jpg

thor149.jpg

xm96.jpg

I wish some of those great deals could be had on the FF selections...I bid twice and got shot down over GPA. Whew!

Dan

ps I love your books...that X-Men #96 looks brand new.