• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

The YouMeChoose logo is one of my favorites… love the square solution for the Y and the U – it’s very… Youmechooz! lol

Thanks! I kinda like how explode-y it looks!

Ok, let's do a long thread-recap with many of the pieces here that I've worked on for boardies. I think I'm able to cover a lot of what I do here. Many kudos to the boardies that I have had the pleasure of working with!

Boardie-Logo-Examples.jpg

CA_LOGO_SMALL.jpg

TGSAMPLE.jpg

Fine-Comics-Examples.jpg

PIKEEXAMPLE.jpg

LOGO_ComicsNStuffStationary.jpg

Retractable-Banner-Deluxe-CSA.jpg

Also doing illustration work for comic covers, which is along the lines of what I've done a lot of:

razor_scars.jpg

ASOS_COVER_600X900ppx_WEBRES.jpg

DBTD_1000PPX_WEBRES.jpg

I can also work outside of comic-related stuff, too:

GB_LOGO_WEB.jpg

There's a lot more of my non-comic logo design on my personal website at http://www.jasonbeam.com

And one final post of some newer work completed last month: a variety of marketing materials for Capital City Comic Con, including passes, event poster, web ad, cover layout and design of their exclusive TMNT comic and of course - the postcards ;)

980x300_13.jpg

980x300_14.jpg

Recently finished a logo for BuffyFan for his e-cig/vapor shop. Not necessarily a comic logo, but I did channel some Dave Stevens for my rocket girl. :cloud9: Here's the preliminary sketches and ideas that I worked through to get the final look:

CosmicVapesExample.jpg

Need a logo, business cards or other graphic stuff? Let's talk!

Quick logo update for the new year!

Just completed one for ZapSmash - an online retailer specializing in comic books, video games and pop culture:

ZAPSMASH%21_LOGO_4C_WEB.jpg

The site should be launching soon at zapsmash.com

Also, last year I completed a graphic logo system for Dale Robert Comics - and he just started implementing them. The three logos are consistent and have been adapted (horizontal, vertical and small-scale) to meet Dale's various needs for different applications:

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOBADGE.jpg

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOHORZ.jpg

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOSMALLAPP.jpg

I've got a couple other logos completed, but waiting on their official announcements before I can show 'em off.

One of my logo clients, 4 Color Grails, just launched recently - they have a really cool mail-order service. Give them a look to see what their subscription service is all about - they have a really nice package.

4CG_LOGO.png

I really love this one DOC, very sober and great color match! (thumbs u

Thanks, Claudio!

Yeah, they are doing some foil stamping and embossing with their branding, so I wanted to come up with something that would fit all the applications and not deviate a lot from their identity - plus be very easy to identify at small scale.

Also, last year I completed a graphic logo system for Dale Robert Comics - and he just started implementing them. The three logos are consistent and have been adapted (horizontal, vertical and small-scale) to meet Dale's various needs for different applications:

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOBADGE.jpg

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOHORZ.jpg

DALEROBERTSCOM_LOGOSMALLAPP.jpg

I've got a couple other logos completed, but waiting on their official announcements before I can show 'em off.

:applause:

Just wrapped up this logo (as well as another alternate logo) for Hangar 18 Toys-N-Comics in Texas. This one was pretty challenging in the sense of trying to tell a story within the logo while simplifying the detailed elements so it wouldn't clutter the design.

HANGAR18_ALT_LOGO_4C_WEB.jpg