• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

Dr. Balls, I think will tap you sometime after Christmas holidays to see if you can whip up a new logo for my online business. What I've seen of your work - that's what I'm looking for !

I did have an image in my mind but will need to put a sketch on paper to show you what I want be done. That take time, ok with you? PM me in what kind of pricing in general do you offer? Thanks.

Just finished up a book cover for Everette Hartsoe's Razor: Scars. Haven't done a book cover in a couple years, it was fun to get back into and bring a different approach to a comic cover.

razor_scars.jpg

Just finished up a book cover for Everette Hartsoe's Razor: Scars. Haven't done a book cover in a couple years, it was fun to get back into and bring a different approach to a comic cover.

razor_scars.jpg

Brilliant :D

Well done!

Thanks, guys - I appreciate it.

Anyone wanting to upgrade their look in time for convention season - drop me a PM. Now is the perfect time to get all your materials ahead of time. You can also check out the other services (like postcard printing, banner printing, longbox signs, etc) that I can provide you with at comiccreative.com

Thanks for checking out my work!

Just a quick bump - it's Convention season again and I've been working on a few items for Boardies like retractable banners for their booths and the ever-popular business cards and postcards to help promote their shop. Drop me a line if you're looking to get a new look or update your existing one!

razor_scars.jpg

Beautiful work Dr. B!

In the vernacular of today's yutes, "You gots skillz!"

Looks great Doc!

Thanks!

Also, if you can spare a minute, please visit the Comic Creative Facebook page and throw me a LIKE, I'd appreciate it!

I've got most of the logo and client projects up there, but I also have start to finish concept art that shows the process of designing a logo up there, too.