• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

Looks great Doc!

Thanks!

Also, if you can spare a minute, please visit the Comic Creative Facebook page and throw me a LIKE, I'd appreciate it!

I've got most of the logo and client projects up there, but I also have start to finish concept art that shows the process of designing a logo up there, too.

Done! (thumbs u

Looks great Doc!

Thanks!

Also, if you can spare a minute, please visit the Comic Creative Facebook page and throw me a LIKE, I'd appreciate it!

I've got most of the logo and client projects up there, but I also have start to finish concept art that shows the process of designing a logo up there, too.

Done! (thumbs u

Thanks - and happy birthday!

Just finished up a digital illustration for MisterX's novel 'A Silence of Spiders'. Great, creepy piece I had a lot of fun working on...

ASOS_COVER_600X900ppx_WEBRES.jpg

Boardie novelists - keep me in mind! Thanks, Todd - good luck with the book! :headbang:

Just finished up a digital illustration for MisterX's novel 'A Silence of Spiders'. Great, creepy piece I had a lot of fun working on...

ASOS_COVER_600X900ppx_WEBRES.jpg

Boardie novelists - keep me in mind! Thanks, Todd - good luck with the book! :headbang:

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!

Hey, everybody --

Jason was great to work with. Professional, creative, collaborative, and timely...he delivered the whole kit and the kaboodle.

I totally recommend him to anyone looking for a graphic designer!

(thumbs u

Hey, everybody --

Jason was great to work with. Professional, creative, collaborative, and timely...he delivered the whole kit and the kaboodle.

I totally recommend him to anyone looking for a graphic designer!

(thumbs u

(worship)

Thank you - and be sure to check out Todd's book here!

Hot on the heels of finishing up my digital illustration for MisterX's book, I wrapped up Ryan.'s pen, ink and watercolor illustration for his gritty crime/updated western novel 'Don't Bid the Devil'. Here's the original pencils and then the final color piece with the type treatment:

RYAN_BLUELINES2.jpg

DBTD_1000PPX_WEBRES.jpg

Thanks to Ryan and Todd for thinking of my illustration styles for the covers of their books, it was great to work on two very different pieces!

Hot on the heels of finishing up my digital illustration for MisterX's book, I wrapped up Ryan.'s pen, ink and watercolor illustration for his gritty crime/updated western novel 'Don't Bid the Devil'. Here's the original pencils and then the final color piece with the type treatment:

RYAN_BLUELINES2.jpg

DBTD_1000PPX_WEBRES.jpg

Thanks to Ryan and Todd for thinking of my illustration styles for the covers of their books, it was great to work on two very different pieces!

Great work! (thumbs u

RYAN_BLUELINES2.jpg

DBTD_1000PPX_WEBRES.jpg

It's become quite clear you're one of those people who is exceptional at your craft, which I find very annoying because I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. :mad:

I say this not out of malice, but out of pure envy and jealously. :P

Seriously though, that is incredible. (worship)

It's become quite clear you're one of those people who is exceptional at your craft, which I find very annoying because I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. :mad:

I say this not out of malice, but out of pure envy and jealously. :P

Seriously though, that is incredible. (worship)

Very kind words - thank you. (worship)

Con season is here! Time to upgrade your booth with a banner design and retractable stand! Just finished this one (of two designs) for Comicsketchart.com:

Retractable-Banner-Deluxe-CSA.jpg

Finished up a nice package for Comics-N-Stuff - letterhead, envelope, business cards and stickers. This is a great way to round out your branding with a nice, professional package. And, I can get it all printed and shipped to your door!

LOGO_ComicsNStuffStationary.jpg

Jason does wonderful work and is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again for the excellent job for Comics-N-Stuff !! (thumbs u

--Phil

Thank you for the kind words - look forward to working with you again!