• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a logo for your comic business or convention? The Doctor is in...

186 posts in this topic

Another banner for Doug at ComicSketchArt.com - I designed this style of banner to be adaptable for other artists he represents. So if there are one or several at a show, they all have a cohesive look to ComicSketchArt.com and are easily read from a distance.

Retractable-Banner-Deluxe-CSA-DIJANA.jpg

Another banner for Doug at ComicSketchArt.com - I designed this style of banner to be adaptable for other artists he represents. So if there are one or several at a show, they all have a cohesive look to ComicSketchArt.com and are easily read from a distance.

So do we need to call you Dr. Banner now? :baiting:

Careful Shark, you don't want to make him angry.

:whee:

lol

PM sent to Dr. Balls, hopefully you can help me out.

:applause:

Thanks, Justin - look forward to working with you!

It's been awhile since I updated. I've completed a couple logos that are awaiting their new owners to unveil them, but I do have one that I can show: Logo for JJJ Comics, Collectibles & More:

JJJ_LOGO_WEB.jpg

And working on packaging my grading/inventory labels:

1044.jpg

Also, if you're at SDCC, keep an eye out for Samurai Cop 2, I'm doing the promo posters, postcards/lobbycards, so if you could snap a shot of their booth, it'd be appreciated!

Hey! That Bond/Widow piece looks awful familiar!!! :grin:

From Marvel with Love

Hey! That Bond/Widow piece looks awful familiar!!! :grin:

From Marvel with Love

:applause:

Terrible joke earlier. Jason designed my logo. He is the best. He continues to do stuff for me.

I missed the joke, but thank you! (worship)