• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10 1/2 hour Florida Supercon odyssey!

242 posts in this topic

FATCONGAL-001.jpg

Good job! Now you're gonna get me in even more trouble cus I'm sorry but that made me lol

See, when tippy does it it's funny , when I do it it's deplorable! meh

His isn't even worthy of a response...but then again he wasn't running around branding people bigots either.

Seriously dude, you're such an idi ot I can't even get upset at you if I tried. The only people I "branded" bigots were people loudly and proudly posting how much they hate all gay people. Buy a dictionary, that's the definition of a bigot (thumbs u

I liked you better before you had your FDQ exit, now you're just a chode..and seemingly proud of it.

:whistle:

FATCONGAL-001.jpg

Good job! Now you're gonna get me in even more trouble cus I'm sorry but that made me lol

His isn't even worthy of a response...but then again he wasn't running around branding people bigots either.

Casey, do you have an agenda here?

FATCONGAL-001.jpg

Casey, do you have an agenda here?

The same one I had with my first post in this thread? (shrug)

A few points because I'm bored and like stirring up mess:

1) Treating women as if they need to be protected - the "White Knight syndrome" - is a form of sexism.

2) Taking (1) into account, if you aren't sexist, you should see no distinction between making fun of woman dressing in a costume that is inappropriate for her physique, and making fun of a fat dude in a skin tight Spidey outfit.

3) Cosplay is mainly about getting attention; if you're gonna do it, you're opening yourself up to compliments or criticism. Again, assuming that a woman needs to be protected from this is, in itself, sexist.

4) I think people are coming down particularly hard on Sufunk, and thus blowing this out of proportion, because of the aggressive "anti-bigot" stance he has taken on other hot-button issues.

5) You're all a bunch of butthurt crybabies.

How about you look in the mirror? I've met you. You are not perfect...far from it.

I finally got around to reading this awesome thread. And as I was reading it I started wondering about something and sure enough I get to this Mark1 comment.

lol

In light of what was being argued about, I wanted to point out that this is just a fantastic burn.

That's all I have to add. You may continue ignoring each other.........and me, if that tickles your pickle.

I'll give mad props to anyone who'll go out in public in a costume. Hell, I'll give mad props to anyone who goes to a con for pete's sake. Bunch of nerds. That said, if someone in a costume looks ridiculous, I have no problem laughing about it so hard I pee.

It's chronic. I'm a Flames and Blue Jays fan. :cry:

Jiri Hudler...........

Prepare to be dazzled and aggravated to no end.

Ridiculous set of hands and very creative, but can't battle his way out of a wet, paper sack.

1) Treating women as if they need to be protected - the "White Knight syndrome" - is a form of sexism.

2) Taking (1) into account, if you aren't sexist, you should see no distinction between making fun of woman dressing in a costume that is inappropriate for her physique, and making fun of a fat dude in a skin tight Spidey outfit.

3) Cosplay is mainly about getting attention; if you're gonna do it, you're opening yourself up to compliments or criticism. Again, assuming that a woman needs to be protected from this is, in itself, sexist.

4) I think people are coming down particularly hard on Sufunk, and thus blowing this out of proportion, because of the aggressive "anti-bigot" stance he has taken on other hot-button issues.

^^

If I cared, I'd send Logan and 8mile an extra bottle of Vagisil so they could slap a 2nd coat on their hoohoo's to help with all the burning and itching making them so grumpy. Unfortunately, I find them pretty good comic relief so they're gonna have to spring for their own feminine products :sorry:

It's chronic. I'm a Flames and Blue Jays fan. :cry:

Jiri Hudler...........

Prepare to be dazzled and aggravated to no end.

Ridiculous set of hands and very creative, but can't battle his way out of a wet, paper sack.

Stopgap measure while the organization remodels. hm

We had Kristian Huselius - essentially the same guy.

Seriously - some postings had me laughing so hard...

I have sent links of this to friends - this is hilarious!

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53677

Now this is how the supporters of Liverpool Football Club (aka thieving Scouse Chav Wankers) do comedy - I imagine Anfield Fox would be along soon.

Oh and this will offend everyone. And I mean everyone....

You have been warned.

^^

If I cared, I'd send Logan and 8mile an extra bottle of Vagisil so they could slap a 2nd coat on their hoohoo's to help with all the burning and itching making them so grumpy. Unfortunately, I find them pretty good comic relief so they're gonna have to spring for their own feminine products :sorry:

:popcorn:

Now this is how the Liverpool Football Club do comedy - I imagine Anfield Fox would be along soon.

Is it a link to the Premiership table?

:signfunny:

Ughhhhhh!!!

Can we get back to flaming and insulting me if it wil stop this hockey talk! :sick:

lol

......no, Grasshopper, you must endure :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

^^

:roflmao:

^^

:popcorn:

School.jpg

;)