• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10 1/2 hour Florida Supercon odyssey!

242 posts in this topic

Now here are something's I picked up from the show. This books was #4 on my want list I wish I could of found it in better condition but hey now I have one

eb5f86b9.jpg

Sweet book and thanks for the pics. How were sales at the booth you helped at and what was hot?

And the last thing I bought today. There might be one more post. trade is still pending will see

21f692cd.jpg

That knife booth had some cool stuff but almost all of it they have at this site for cheaper if you're interested in anything (thumbs u

Www.trueswords.com

Those ninja claws they had that look like Wolverines claws attached to brass knuckles are AWESOME!!!! They had them for $38 and the site I linked sells the, for $25. I bought a pair like 6 months ago and they are sweet! Very strong and sturdy and RAZOR sharp! They would tear someone to shreds in like 4 seconds when the zombie apocalypse hits (thumbs u

Yeah they were awesome I thought about getting them also

If you really wanted them, you should definitely order one off that site. They are freaking cool and VERY well made! Definitely fun to play around with. You will end up spending the week shredding every cardboard box you can find if you buy them! lol