• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10 1/2 hour Florida Supercon odyssey!

242 posts in this topic

Oh, and THIS was the best part of the con. I have no clue who she was dressed up as, some Final fantasy character, but damn was she cute! :cloud9: If i was 15 years younger, id probably be stalking her right about now cus she definitely had me smitten in her little outfit! lol

con2.jpg

This was the worst part of the con! Do NOT try to squeeze into a Ms Marvel (especially my beloved Ms Marvel!!!)costume when you weigh 180lbs please ladies! meh

con1.jpg

Shes a pretty girl, maybe a bit out of shape, but so are 90% of the people in this country, and I've seen faaaar worse at these shows. To each their own, I suppose. (shrug) That's the beauty of opinion. Anyhow... Back to the thread

Thank you for the pictures! I did buy some books off Crazy Ed including a 9.8 WP Savage she hulk #1 and a possible 9.6/9.8 raw copy of Secret wars 8.

I will def be buying from Crazy Ed again. After sorting through the prices and going back and forth about keys and what not, I found myself enjoying his company.

I nearly brought his 9.6 Conan 37 done by neal adams. I learned that Crazy Ed will add an extra readers copy to certain issues if you buy the graded one. Then he went on about his thoughts on graded and non graded and being able to enjoy books.

I hope to buy more from him at Tampa and Orlando.

I remember drooling over that case display in the corner of the room with the GL. I brought 2 ASM keys off that booth but I would advise buyers to check the back cover first if buying from them. Yes I know I should have checked first before buying but I am not complaining since I got them for cheap. So no biggie.

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

Guys she looks like she might be 14. She would not be out of place with my 7th graders.

I met her and she was not 14. She is over 18 and dressed like that to be noticed.

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

Guys she looks like she might be 14. She would not be out of place with my 7th graders.

I met her and she was not 14. She is over 18 and dressed like that to be noticed.

You asked her age?

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

You asked her age?

[font:Book Antiqua]Better safe than sorry I guess...[/font]

(shrug)

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

You asked her age?

[font:Book Antiqua]Better safe than sorry I guess...[/font]

(shrug)

My wife is pretty cool, but I can't imagine what would happen if she found out I was asking scantily clad young ladies how old they were... :fear:

Oh, and THIS was the best part of the con. I have no clue who she was dressed up as, some Final fantasy character, but damn was she cute! :cloud9: If i was 15 years younger, id probably be stalking her right about now cus she definitely had me smitten in her little outfit! lol

con2.jpg

This was the worst part of the con! Do NOT try to squeeze into a Ms Marvel (especially my beloved Ms Marvel!!!)costume when you weigh 180lbs please ladies! meh

con1.jpg

^^

con2.jpg

con1.jpg

^^

Wow. Just wow.

Dan

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

You asked her age?

No,I talked with her and I know the difference between a 14 year old and someone who is an adult. My daughter is 14...this cosplay girl was several years older.

And her huge boyfriend was right there when I asked if I could take a picture.

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

How did you lure her into the alley for the picture?

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

You asked her age?

No,I talked with her and I know the difference between a 14 year old and someone who is an adult. My daughter is 14...this cosplay girl was several years older.

And her huge boyfriend was right there when I asked if I could take a picture.

Well...one never knows for sure. I was dating a 23 year old who looked 15...got carded for everything and talking to her didn't make one think she was much older than she looked :insane: