• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10 1/2 hour Florida Supercon odyssey!

242 posts in this topic

And just because

45df5bae.jpg

Guys she looks like she might be 14. She would not be out of place with my 7th graders.

I met her and she was not 14. She is over 18 and dressed like that to be noticed.

How did you lure her into the alley for the picture?

127817.jpg.fa3d53d501534482438304f43f7d0463.jpg

Yeah they were awesome I thought about getting them also

If you really wanted them, you should definitely order one off that site. They are freaking cool and VERY well made! Definitely fun to play around with. You will end up spending the week shredding every cardboard box you can find if you buy them! lol

Yeah I'll probably end up ordering them this week thanks for the website

Yeah they were awesome I thought about getting them also

If you really wanted them, you should definitely order one off that site. They are freaking cool and VERY well made! Definitely fun to play around with. You will end up spending the week shredding every cardboard box you can find if you buy them! lol

Yeah I'll probably end up ordering them this week thanks for the website

Cool, I haven't ordered anything from them for like 5 months so I don't have a current one but if you google "trueswords coupon code" they always have one for like 6-8% off any order (thumbs u

13b64af2.jpg

I wish I owned these books. It was great just to hold them and take pictures

Ivan, it was great to see you again and to hang out in that booth with you. Some incredible books and the owner is a really nice guy. I enjoyed talking with him.

I'll be in touch with him for some other books I'll be wanting for my collection.

Hope everyone at home is feeling better.

df6c84e9.jpg

Wann'a say Carnage would that be right?

Yep, I believe that was a Carnage costume attempt.

The funny part of why I took the picture is the guy was trying to flip through the comics in the box with his carnage glove fingers. It was really funny watching him try to get to the next issue with those things on. lol

It definitely felt like this show was definitely more for the 14-18 crowd especially when you compare it to cons like dragoncon.

My favorite part of the show had to be the wrestling matches. Easily some of the most entertaining wrestling shows I have ever seen. I laughed my butt off and was pretty impressed with a lot of the wrestlers.