• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Dre, ya got room for one raw Spidey Variant order?

And if it makes it easier with the walking deads, I can go to one copy raw walking dead instead of two.

I'll send you a pm later on...

I'm back...

Still taking orders on the Spidey and ASM variants...

Will start posting more stuff from the show floor on Wednesday. Keep an eye on the thread.

I'm back...

Still taking orders on the Spidey and ASM variants...

Will start posting more stuff from the show floor on Wednesday. Keep an eye on the thread.

Amazing Spider-Man 688 Diamond SDCC Exclusive Pre-Sale

$15 NM+ or better

Then I'll take one of these for sure, 'dre.

I'm aware of the Justice League blank, and the Adventure Time stuff... and some more stuff...

There also might be a surprise X book... More info to come...

I am not going to sell stuff until I have it physically in my hands on Wednesday and throughout the weekend.

I'm aware of the Justice League blank, and the Adventure Time stuff... and some more stuff...

I am not going to sell stuff until I have it physically in my hands on Wednesday and throughout the weekend.

Thanks Dre.

Good luck with the con - I don't think it's going to be an easy one (thumbs u

very wise (worship) you also know what shape its in too that way so bonus for us imo!

comicnerd.jpg

You just know that if Dre were to submit that Hawkeye book that the hottie is chewing on that it would still come back 9.8 or 9.9. :eyeroll:

what book (shrug) ...

:o It must be the HEAT !!!

Wear good shoes Dre !

EDITED

This is also at SDCC

Fans will also have the chance to pick up a copy of an exclusive free Aliens Colonial Marines Dark Horse comic that is only available during San Diego Comic-Con 2012.