• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

I dunno who hired those girls at Grapphiti but I had to train 2 of them on how to properly handle these blanks.

They were selling them like newspapers.

yeah but were they HOT?

Sizzling. Even for a booth thats known as a tshirt shop and not for selling comics.

More exclusives in the morning.

Remember, just because you've blindly requested something in the thread that I have not put up for sale doesn't mean you have priority for some reason when or even if I do post it. Be sure to post an :takeit: when I list it with a set price.

I'm working on getting more copies of the WD show variant. Prices have been climbing at the show.

Valid CGC requests for that book before I put them on hold have already been submitted.

I'm working on getting more copies of the WD show variant. Prices have been climbing at the show.

Valid CGC requests for that book before I put them on hold have already been submitted.

:banana: NICE!!! :banana:

Can't wait to get mine!!

:whee:

Remember, just because you've blindly requested something in the thread that I have not put up for sale doesn't mean you have priority for some reason when or even if I do post it. Be sure to post an :takeit: when I list it with a set price.

Does this mean the WD variant is still considered temporarily sold out?

There were two nude Zenescope covers that sold out in minutes. And I do mean minutes.

Limited to 75 EBAS and limited to 100 CHAZ.

I have qty on both.

I'll have more books to post later. Just taking a break in my hotel room for a few minutes... Actually grabbing more blue label submissions to take back.

Will have interest in these when posted. Looking forward to hearing about other exclusives. Hope you are enjoying yourself Dre!

There were two nude Zenescope covers that sold out in minutes. And I do mean minutes.

Limited to 75 EBAS and limited to 100 CHAZ.

I have qty on both.

I'll have more books to post later. Just taking a break in my hotel room for a few minutes... Actually grabbing more blue label submissions to take back.

I might be interested in these, Dre. I just need to see them first. I sent you another PM, by the way.

Man I thought the WD 100 was on hold....

if not, :takeit: 1 raw if any more become available!

The above post is the last post I will honor at the old price, before I marked the WD 100s as sold out.

Due to the allotments and rising prices on the show floor the new prices for WD 100 SDCCs are

$25 NM+ or better raw

$60 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Do not try to go back and edit old posts. I have everyone's original orders already written down. ;)

If you've requested these books after I shut down sales please repost an :takeit: that you agree to the new pricing. Thanks!

WD100SDCC.jpg

Due to the allotments and rising prices on the show floor the new prices for WD 100 SDCCs are

$25 NM+ or better raw

$60 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: x1 cgc

add to my pile, please :)