• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Chew: Super Agent Poyo 1 SDCC Exclusive.

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Double signed by John & Rob

:takeit: 1x raw

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: 1x raw

x1 :takeit:

it pays to never ever leave the confines of the internet....

otherwise you could be #21.

No doubt about it...

These boys have been watching this thread like a hawk. Since I last checked it a little more than an hour ago, the Poyo title was posted and twenty of them sold. What a business!!