• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

does that one have third eye on it? just curious. didn't know if it was the same one third eye was selling.

It's the same one. Dre posted a pic of the book.

k thanks, my trigger finger must be itchy.

New hot title from Image...

Revival #1 Awesome Conventions Edition.

revival1awesome.jpg

400 copies at the show. I set some aside a little while ago.

$25 NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked.

1x CGC :takeit:

revival1awesome.jpg

$25 NM+ or better

:takeit: x 1 $70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

revival1awesome.jpg

$25 NM+ or better

2x $25 NM+ or better :takeit:

Man I thought the WD 100 was on hold....

if not, :takeit: 1 raw if any more become available!

The above post is the last post I will honor at the old price, before I marked the WD 100s as sold out.

Due to the allotments and rising prices on the show floor the new prices for WD 100 SDCCs are

$25 NM+ or better raw

$60 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Do not try to go back and edit old posts. I have everyone's original orders already written down. ;)

If you've requested these books after I shut down sales please repost an :takeit: that you agree to the new pricing. Thanks!

WD100SDCC.jpg

CGC 9.8 Fast Track $60 x1 :takeit:

do people buy the Zenescope for the stories or just the covers.

This question gets asked a lot. lol

Did you know some people buy Batman books for just the covers and never read them? I ran into that guy at my LCS, we had a interesting chat about enjoying the frame art on his walls while at the same time having no interest in the comics themselves. At first I thought he came in from the movies, but it was the Adam West TV show.

Fun thing about our hobby is you get people that collect all types of things. Glad to see the Chew spin off do so well! (thumbs u

I bought a zenescope book about a week ago, because I loved the cover art, but I fully intend on reading the series. I have this weird OCD habit that I only buy stuff that I am reading or intend to read shortly.

:whistle:

I actually do read the stories, but the covers, I think, are the main draw. I haven't enjoyed some of what I have read from them, and certain writers I can't get into. Initially, if I buy a GFT book, it's based on the cover. If I like what's on the inside, then that's an added bonus. Regardless, I read all of the ones that I buy. I don't count on the GFT books for the writing though, I just happen to enjoy the slutty covers. It's just one small part of my collection. I have my Batman books if I want five-star stories to read.