• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I retract my apology to Sufunk...

119 posts in this topic

I simply Looooooooove Monday night drama...

wait wait....let me get my diet Pepsi...

Baaaaabe!!!!!!!....can you get me the butter!.... :popcorn:

I just went back and read that thread. On the Carousel of Butthurt, all the animals go up and down.

That was a scorned ex-girlfriend level of butthurt.

Apologizing and knowing you did a mistake I a great start

I read what Mark said in that thread as someone who needed to get something off their chest. Probably should've been done via PM, but I didn't see anything that wrong with it if he really felt that way (shrug)

I just went back and read that thread. On the Carousel of Butthurt, all the animals go up and down.

What thread? Link for the lazy, Mr. Fingh.

It is still on the first page, so this is like 800 lb, bed-bound, family bringing you buckets of chicken type laziness

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5811158#Post5811158

What thread? Link for the lazy, Mr. Fingh.

It is still on the first page, so this is like 800 lb, bed-bound, family bringing you buckets of chicken type laziness

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5811158#Post5811158

thththhah.gif

I enjoy sufunk's entertaining posts and Mark 1 always has good contributions to conversations, so after reading that other thread I only have one question:

Am I a bigot because I'm an overweight comic book collector?

I read what Mark said in that thread as someone who needed to get something off their chest. Probably should've been done via PM, but I didn't see anything that wrong with it if he really felt that way (shrug)

Agree - seemed like much to do over not so much... :)

I enjoy sufunk's entertaining posts and Mark 1 always has good contributions to conversations, so after reading that other thread I only have one question:

Am I a bigot because I'm an overweight comic book collector?

No, it makes you

An overweight comic book collector.

:jokealert:

And Marc. (thumbs u

Well, that's the whole point! What Mark wrote in that post is NOT what he's really pissed at me about. He's mainly pissed about two other things that happened in the past. I'm not really going to get into it here but he thinks I wronged another boardie he's friends with and was a to them. Despite having my reasons to act the way I did to this other boardie, I apologized to him til I was blue in the face and supposedly everything was cool. To make it up to him, I sold him one of my books he really wanted at a loss and WAY below gpa. Come to find out now, despite all that, it ain't all cool and him and Mark think I'm a POS.

That's all fine and dandy, I can respect someone sticking up for their friends. However, the other main reason he's pissed at me is because I stuck up for one of my friends when Mark didn't think I should be. Even though I said a million and 1 times I was biased and friends with this person so I wasn't going to think they were a scumbag, for some reason that was just completely unacceptable (shrug) Instead of saying all this though and what he's really pissed about, he manifested it into what an elitist snob POS mess I am.

Honestly, I really don't care if people here think I'm a POS or not. God knows I've given people plenty of reasons to think so. I've got my friends here and my enemies and I'm fine with that. What does bother me is people thinking I'm some elitist snob that thinks he's better than everyone else. Believe me, I don't think I'm better than anyone. Mark can get pissed cus I said he likes to buy a little lower grade than me but it's true. It wasn't meant as an insult. David20009 likes to buy lower grades than me also and his collection is a thousand times more impressive than mine will ever be. Hey, I like buying 9.6-9.8 BA Suscha News Avengers. Most other people think its worthless drek but it's what I like. I'm pretty much the only person on the planet that would rather have a pile of drekky 9.8 Pedigree Avengers than a 8.0 FF 1 but that's what I like so believe me, I don't think I or my collection is better than anyone else's.

I like posting the books I buy. I'm proud of them! I'm not posting them to act like I'm better than anyone else or rub anyone's noses in them. This is a freaking comic site and some people like seeing them. Apparently others don't. Personally, I think the people that have their registry sets obscured and never post their buys like their books are too good for us to see are snobby so to each their own I guess.

Hey, whatever. If some people don't like me or think I'm a POS that's fine. At least do it for the right reasons though since I give you plenty of them to work with. Just don't think I'm some POS because I post on a comic book website the books I buy (thumbs u

Just send me a pm Mark and we'll deal with it there.

I like posting the books I buy. I'm proud of them! I'm not posting them to act like I'm better than anyone else or rub anyone's noses in them. This is a freaking comic site and some people like seeing them.

I like seeing other people's books, admiring, being jealous and all that. That damned Joeypost has the sweetest Thanos set I've ever seen, and I'm glad he posted it 'cause it's just awesome to see. That's why I'm here. To look at other peoples' comics and brag about mine when I get ones to that I'm proud to own.

I like posting the books I buy. I'm proud of them! I'm not posting them to act like I'm better than anyone else or rub anyone's noses in them. This is a freaking comic site and some people like seeing them.

I like seeing other people's books, admiring, being jealous and all that. That damned Joeypost has the sweetest Thanos set I've ever seen, and I'm glad he posted it 'cause it's just awesome to see. That's why I'm here. To look at other peoples' comics and brag about mine when I get ones to that I'm proud to own.

Oh, that's why you're here. doh! I always wondered.