• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imagine Having to Actually Purchase This....

34 posts in this topic

No more sharting?

For sharting it would be more effective for the pad to be on the inside: saves the undies, that way.

doh! Might want to read the manual.... It's supposed to GO on the inside.

No more sharting?

For sharting it would be more effective for the pad to be on the inside: saves the undies, that way.

Did you just RTFM me? lol

No more sharting?

Did you just RTFM me? lol

(thumbs u (without the masking...)

I'm not one to complain about the Water Cooler-esque conversations in CG, but if there was any reason, any question or any need for an admin to move a thread - the FART PAD PRODUCT THREAD would be tops on the list.

I'm not one to complain about the Water Cooler-esque conversations in CG, but if there was any reason, any question or any need for an admin to move a thread - the FART PAD PRODUCT THREAD would be tops on the list.

I don't know. They would be quite useful at those crowded comic cons!

I'm not sure why but this was a suggested item on the eBay front page for me today. Either my wife emailed them or someone watches Big Bang Theory and thanks all comic nerds are lactose intolerant.

Andy

Was that before or after you read this thread? May be some "cookie magic" going on.

Is that a guy or a girls butt?!?!? ???

Obviously a guy's. Don't you know anything? Girls don't pass gas. :facepalm:

if thats a guy, he's doing WAAAAAAY too much waxing! :o