• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need a Ruling

Rules of Jinx Game  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Rules of Jinx Game

23 posts in this topic

Denizens of Comic General, most if not all of you are familiar with the childhood game of jinx, or pitch, poke, owe me a coke. As a reminder for those of you that may have forgotten, the jist of the game is that if two people say the same thing at the same time, the first one to identify the phenomenon is owed a coke by the other one.

The conundrum that is currently perplexing unnamed parties, is how to translate the game to the internet. Please vote how you think jinx, or pinch poke owe me a coke ought to operate on the boards.

This post dictated to Ogami by Seanfingh on July 3rd via dictaphone, in the year of our Lord, twenty and twelve.

Please vote how you think jinx, or pinch poke owe me a coke zero ought to operate on the boards.

Updated... (thumbs u

In that case Rick Whitelock will win every time. lol

Never heard of the game jinx but that didn't stop me from voting.

there are different versions of it, most likely with it beginning with Coke.

I've heard "Jinx, buy me a Coke" and "Jinx, buy me dinner".

We did not play such games. My brother and I were more of a, "Mom and dad are at work let's have a water fight through the house, you get the hose type of kids."

Pitch poke you owe me a coke?

First I am hearing of such a game.

lol 50 percent crack. You guys are useless.

:baiting:

This poll is the equivalent of two guys running for office in, say, Mississippi. Both are corrupt and dumb. Bocephus Johnson, in a fit of ennui, registers one of his coon hounds for the same office.

Wouldn't you know it, the coon hound takes 52% of the vote? But they can't swear in the coon hound, so the guy with 30% gets the job.

Enjoy your 22% less than the coon hound, quasi-plurality victory. :P

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

Well for me, it's more about the victory than the actual coke. That and being able to hold it over a friend's head.

But mark my words, cokes will eventually be had.