• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scuba covers?

170 posts in this topic

May not be the traditional scuba suit, and your girlfriend may not be inspired to read comics if she sees undersea octo-monsters attacking someone, but this is my favorite scuba cover out of my personal collection. This copy is far from slab-worthy, but this book is hard to come by...

weirdthrillers4.jpg

Oddly enough, this was one of my favorites! Glad to hear you liked Cozumel. Was there a couple of years ago and loved it--especially the night drift diving.

Many thanks, all, for giving me some great ideas on where to start my collection! flowerred.gif

--Elizabeth

I'm at work right now so I just pulled this one off of Chuck's site.

You may not want to show this one to your girlfriend though! crazy.gif

523054-Weird%20Mystery%20%23%2010.jpg

PS: I just went scuba diving for the first time this X-mas in Cozumel. It was fantastic! If you don't already, you should participate in your girlfriends hobby also!

Great squid cover on the Weird Terrors 2, but as the dude has on a diving helmet and not a self contained underwater breathing apparatus, it doesn't count as a scuba cover.

Great squid cover on the Weird Terrors 2, but as the dude has on a diving helmet and not a self contained underwater breathing apparatus, it doesn't count as a scuba cover.

Oh no, it's the Scuba Thread Police! Run away! stooges.gif

OK, it's not scuba, but FFB left his request a little open ended with the mention of "under ocean themes".

scuba diving covers or covers with scuba diving/under ocean themes.

And yeah, it is a pretty cool cover.

OK, it's not scuba, but FFB left his request a little open ended with the mention of "under ocean themes".

MY mistake, I should read more carefully - and NICE copy as well!