• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast Report: SDCC 2012 PIC HEAVY!

465 posts in this topic

Good morning, boardies! I'm headed back home right now, layover in Portland for a few hours.

I will post tons of pics and tid bits later today for your reading and viewing pleasure. I bought some Walking Dead books here and got a ton of Adventure Time stuff. Made some new friends - for real, and I did not fly anyone in from Belgium ;)

Anyhow, crazy-crazy-crazy show. Had a great time hanging out with Underthebigw and StrongGuy. Great having drinks and dinner with Chromium, GACollectibles, Super Ted, Borock and many others.

Going to my gate for my plane now - catch you all in a bit.

PS: Paul and Jeff, I hope you guys got some sleep last night and I readily denying slamming the door at five this morning :whistle:

This report is toast.

I promise you an utterly stunning, amazing, spectacular picture filled report. :sumo:

My last thread LIVE from SDCC...It's Toast, was indeed burnt toast. I meant to update it as much as possible, but paying $100 per day at the con for a wi-fi connection, I mean, I love you guys and I'm not paying that for wi-fi anywhere.

It was impossible to get out on my iPhone because of all the iTraffic flowing out of the iCon. I was too busy to post iSheeet between running around and slinging those fabulous 'Toon Tumblers <-------------- this is a non-shameless plug for the best comic book glasses, beer pitchers, and magnets on the planet, friends. (thumbs u

Oh, and so a certain Canadian doesn't go on a rampage, yes, I had dinner with the most infamous boardie of all time, greggy. Do not ever ride in the same cab as greggy. For real, kids.

Oh, and so a certain Canadian doesn't go on a rampage, yes, I had dinner with the most infamous boardie of all time, greggy. Do not ever ride in the same cab as greggy. For real, kids.

He conned you into paying the cab fare, didn't he.

:facepalm:

I don't know if I can post what it was here without getting banned. :blush: I can say this; do not ever take the long way around in the city if you're a cab driver and expect a tip...

I don't know if I can post what it was here without getting banned. :blush:

Don't worry, taxi seats are made so that they can be cleaned and sanitized for the next passengers.

I don't know if I can post what it was here without getting banned. :blush: I can say this; do not ever take the long way around in the city if you're a cab driver and expect a tip...

They've got these cool GPS apps for you phone.

You put in the address where you want to go and tell the driver: take me to the red dot.

This report is toast.

I promise you an utterly stunning, amazing, spectacular picture filled report. :sumo:

My last thread LIVE from SDCC...It's Toast, was indeed burnt toast. I meant to update it as much as possible, but paying $100 per day at the con for a wi-fi connection, I mean, I love you guys and I'm not paying that for wi-fi anywhere.

It was impossible to get out on my iPhone because of all the iTraffic flowing out of the iCon. I was too busy to post iSheeet between running around and slinging those fabulous 'Toon Tumblers <-------------- this is a non-shameless plug for the best comic book glasses, beer pitchers, and magnets on the planet, friends. (thumbs u

I'm sorry. I meant to say, this report is Toast.

Better? ;)

I will post tons of pics and tid bits later today

I love picture reports so :popcorn:

I did not fly anyone in from Belgium ;)

No you did not fly me in. Will you do so next year?... please

dinner with Chromium

Oh, that Belgium guy :cool: ... Tip for next year. Two Belgian visitors is even better... (I'll bring Belgian chocolats or Belgian beer if you fly me in)

C'mon Royce, did you take the greyhound bus back home?

Patience young man, patience.

I'm home and settled in after a nice shower and lunch with my kiddos. Let me upload some photos and we shall begin.