• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller zendocowboy probably shouldn't be wearing those tiny undergarments

57 posts in this topic

She's not perfect, but if you look through all the listings I think the pics are kinda sexy (thumbs u

There's much to say about a guy who uses his wife as a sales pitch.

She's not terrible....when most people sit down, that happens. Just probably in bad taste.

Sitting like she is exaggerates a bit, but not THAT much--she's clearly obese. Not by a lot though, probably around 30-35 BMI.

I don't think she is the girlfriend or wife of the seller, she may be the seller.

Form the seller's Ebay info:

"All About Me

What everyone should know about me

Guys dig me because I don't wear underwear. And when I do, it's something VERY usual. Plus I have extra-long legs & a tiny waist. ;-)

Things I sell

Useless cr@p you don't need but want desperately.

Things I buy

Useless cr@p I don't need but want desperately.

Things I collect

Action figures, comic books, HeroClix game pieces and other junk that irritates my inner-adult. Lingerie, heels, skirts, school girl outfits.

Languages spoken:

English, Swedish, Klingon"

We each have our own rules as to who appears attractive, well to me this seller is attractive. She just offends some by the way she sells her wares, but she has succeeded in reaching a few more people just from our discussion here.

Plus I have extra-long legs & a tiny waist. ;-)

If that's her--then just NO, you don't have a "tiny" waist. I'm not saying she's fat or I find her unattractive, but she's not thin, and she's leagues away from "tiny." For reference, the picture below is what someone who is thin or "tiny" looks like when they sit like she is. My last ex-girlfriend looked about like that auction seller (she was 5' 7" and 165 when we broke up), and my current girlfriend looks nowhere close to that chunky (6' 1" and 155).

depositphotos_1945089-Black-Bikini-Girl.jpg

I don't think she is the girlfriend or wife of the seller, she may be the seller.

Form the seller's Ebay info:

"All About Me

Guys dig me because I don't wear underwear. And when I do, it's something VERY usual. Plus I have extra-long legs & a tiny waist. ;-)

Things I sell

Things I buy

Things I collect

Action figures, comic books, HeroClix game pieces and other junk that irritates my inner-adult. Lingerie, heels, skirts, school girl outfits.

Languages spoken:

English, Swedish, Klingon"

We each have our own rules as to who appears attractive, well to me this seller is attractive. She just offends some by the way she sells her wares, but she has succeeded in reaching a few more people just from our discussion here.

I wasn't impressed until it was mentioned she speaks Klingon. I don't care how nerdy it maybe but that's pretty cool.

She's definitely the seller, you didn't post her entire life story...and she's been around before, I recognize the mask (which is most probably all I looked at), I've seen it before...she probably has a few burned IDs.

As for a few of the other comments... doh!

All About Me

Things I sell

Things I buy

Things I collect

Languages spoken:

English, Swedish, Klingon

Interests

Hobbies

Card tricks, juggling, pranksterism, weird art projects and being mischievous. Oh -- exhibitionism, too. ;-)~

Favorite Books

The Age of Reason by Paine; At The Mountains of Madness by Lovecraft; The Hacker Crackdown: Law and Disorder on the Electronic Frontier by Sterling; His Share of the Glory: The Complete Short Stories of C.M. Kornbluth; Lost in the Funhouse: The Life and Mind of Andy Kaufman by Zehme; Neuromancer by Gibson; New Kings of Non-Fiction ed by Glass; Philip K. is Dead, Alas by Bishop; Ragtime by Doctorow; Slow Learner by Pynchon; A Study in Scarlet by Conan Doyle; Survivor by Palahniuk; The 57th Franz Kafka by Rucker

Favorite Movies

Aliens, Americathon, Angel Heart, Army of Darkness, Blade Runner, Brazil, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dark City, The Dark Knight, Detour, Dillinger (1973), Election, Fight Club, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, Hardware, J-Men Forever, King Kong (1933), Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior, The Man Who Would Be King, My Bodyguard, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Le Pacte des Loups, Planet of the Apes (1968), The Prestige, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Return of the Living Dead, The Right Stuff, The Rocketeer, Six-String Samurai, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Testament, Used Cars, Young Frankenstein

Favorite Music/Bands

Under The Milky Way by The Church used to be my favorite song. Now it's More Than This by Roxy Music. I also like George Michael and anything 80s. THIS JUST IN: My new fave song is Sentimental by Onili !!!!!!!!

Favorite TV Shows

Venture Bros, The Office, Chuck, Futurama, 30 Rock, Dexter, Batman:The Brave & The Bold, Breaking Bad and ((((((((((The Walking Dead)))))))))

Favorite Pastime

Massages. As in receiving. Work my back and melt me then I'm yours forever. Special attention to the shoulders, please. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Business Information

History/background

I was born a poor black sharecropper's daughter and never dreamed I was adopted. Pretty much sums me up. And if you're a comic book nerd then I'm your version of heaven.

Payment policy

Paypal only, sweetie.

Shipping information

Standard post office shipping with deliv conf and/or insurance extra. I try not to overcharge and regularly take losses on shipping. So we're talking parcel post or first class mail. And NO foreign orders, US ONLY! Every time I ship outside this country it's a nightmare! USA! USA! USA!

Return policy

None, so bid carefully. My descriptions are wicked accurate and I try to answer all questions timely. Don't be shy just message me if you want to know something (about the ITEM, that is).

Will I Date You?

Probably not. Especially if you're more than a state or two away. But who knows? Stranger things have happened. I broke ALL those rules & more for my last BF. And we're still friends! So woo me and let's see. ;-) Also, I've literally heard every line ever written so if you're going to come onto me could you at least TRY being creative?

Favorite Lingerie / Are You Sick ?

I adore Victoria's Secret lingerie. Feels good and looks good. Yum. Also, I'm battling chronic Lyme disease and complications due to an extremely late diagnosis...and don't currently have health insurance. But hey, adversity builds character, right?

Guest book

Does anyone else think this was written by a late 50's, overweight, balding, white, lonely man?

Some of my favorite people are balding and in their 50's;) but I applaud the equal time description:) (worship)

Yeah, Tupenny is awesome.

Does anyone else think this was written by a late 50's, overweight, balding, white, lonely man?

Some of my favorite people are balding and in their 50's;) but I applaud the equal time description:) (worship)

I got 3 out of 5 covered :grin:

To be quite honest - selling Uncle Scrooge McDuck products in your underwear is just plain wrong...

Will NOBODY think of the children!!

Cleveland Ohio...pretty local to me...oh the possibilities, but I digress. I don't think she looks nearly as terrible as some people are making her out to be though it certainly isn't the most flattering angle. Interesting marketing technique though :lol: