• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I'm waiting to see him when the book has come out, that way I can watch him draw in it!

The Kindt book i'm reading now is really good and I would recommend to anyone that likes Mind MGMT - Red Handed: The Fine Art of Strange Crimes

The HC for Red Handed is offered in the Mar Previews... (thumbs u

This is my family photo. We're a small clan but our numbers are sure to grow.

Big thanks to ckb for the 9.8(s) (with another one on the way).

MM6_zpsa2e7ece2.jpg[/img]

Nice MGMT collection including those 2 9.8's! Seems strange that there's been so few issues from this series that have actually been submitted for grading if you look at the census reports.

They are a bit flimsy unfortunately. The spines rub easily. I've got a #1 variant getting pressed and subbed right now. Fingers crossed

where do you get your books pressed at i have a couple number 1s that could use it?

Nice Mind MGMT haul Shap ;) (thumbs u

I just quoted thelastword's post Ryan...wish I did have all those in my collection, but I did just pick this one up.

8ae88782-0db3-4dd6-9d07-4c86fff58fee_zpsa4a9ee39.jpg

It took me till about issue #5 to really get into the book. But 5 & 6 were top notch. Pretty neat idea and I really like how he doesn't plan to re-print the front/back pages in TPBs.

Pat

:applause:

Yep. Mind MGMT is a semi-sleeper that is actually a great read (thumbs u

Yeah :D , 36 issues of Mind Mgmt!!! 36 issues!

I think Sarfa has dibs on the next contest prize giveaway, but MM is so good I'm thinking about giving away a reader run for the contest after next. If you haven't read this series, the hardcover is on pre-order now for 4/10 release. Worth more than the $16 they are asking IMHO.

Great news on extending the run to 36 issues. I wouldn't be surprised if it went beyond that due to the quality of the series hm

R

How many was this initially planned for before it got extended to 36 issues? I know Matt Kindt said he could have wrapped up in 6 issues if it didn't do well, but obviously it has received immediate acclaim. Was there another number before this news?

When I talked to Matt Kindt @ the St. Louis Comic Con, he said he was in the process of reading the -script for the movie. He also mentioned that it was going to be a series of three movies that will continue the story over time. Looks like Mind MGMT is gonna be here for a really LONG time and it's looking to be a cult hit among fans.

When I talked to Matt Kindt @ the St. Louis Comic Con, he said he was in the process of reading the -script for the movie. He also mentioned that it was going to be a series of three movies that will continue the story over time. Looks like Mind MGMT is gonna be here for a really LONG time and it's looking to be a cult hit among fans.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a ^^