• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Massacre. Multiple people killed in DKR Showing!!!

553 posts in this topic

What the hell is wrong with people? Families and kids were out to enjoy a movie and this happens? I can't understand it.

Basically some loser desperate for attention and determined to make as many people miserable as possible. I don't buy that "insanity" nonsense and thankfully neither does the court most of the time.

It looks like the shooters had this planned out ahead of time.

I'm not even sure what to say here without getting myself into 'CGC' trouble...

To be safe, let's just say that I think you're right MFG.

Just wondering.... Are there any parts of the movie that are similar to this incident?

God, I hope the media doesn't take to this kind of scapegoating again. I don't care what you watch, how much Doom you play, or whatever music you listen to, it doesn't make you kill people. He made that choice, and let him pay for it like he should.

Tired of people always looking for someone else to blame for someone doing wicked bull****. Doom, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Batman, these things don't make you shoot a crowd of random people out for a movie at night. Being evil does.

Sorry for the rant. Just tired of seeing these thing being dragged out and the perpetrator being painted as a victim who was corrupted by the big bad movie.

Just wondering.... Are there any parts of the movie that are similar to this incident?

God, I hope the media doesn't take to this kind of scapegoating again. I don't care what you watch, how much Doom you play, or whatever music you listen to, it doesn't make you kill people. He made that choice, and let him pay for it like he should.

Tired of people always looking for someone else to blame for someone doing wicked bull****. Doom, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Batman, these things don't make you shoot a crowd of random people out for a movie at night. Being evil does.

Sorry for the rant. Just tired of seeing these thing being dragged out and the perpetrator being painted as a victim who was corrupted by the big bad movie.

A simple question. That's all. Maybe in his sick. little mind he was acting out. I myself, believe the same as you. I doubt Charlie Manson or Hitler played Doom. Responsible gun owners will be blamed. Movie security will be blamed. I'm sure there's a lawyer looking for a way to sue Chris Nolan. Yes, our society has become sad.

It's already started

"Christian Bale, left, as Batman in The Dark Knight Rises and Tom Hardy as Bane. There were suggestions that the gunman was influenced by Bane, a character in the film which wears a dark mask covering his face"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176377/The-Dark-Knight-Rises-screening-shooting-Gunman-gas-mask-shoots-dead-15-people--including-children--midnight-screening-Batman-premiere-Denver.html

It's already started

"Christian Bale, left, as Batman in The Dark Knight Rises and Tom Hardy as Bane. There were suggestions that the gunman was influenced by Bane, a character in the film which wears a dark mask covering his face"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176377/The-Dark-Knight-Rises-screening-shooting-Gunman-gas-mask-shoots-dead-15-people--including-children--midnight-screening-Batman-premiere-Denver.html

:facepalm:

Trust me, I know. I'm a law enforcement officer in the Tampa Bay area.

And thank you for doing that brother.

This FUBAR situation is why I carry a concealed weapon.

I would tell the friend next to me to "tell my wife I love her"

and would give my life if necessary to stop this butcher.

I hate that 911 feeling in your gut like there is nothing you could've done.

These are sick times we live in.

:censored:

It's already started

You beat me to that facepalm.

There is nothing left for me to say in this thread and be decent, so I'll just hope that the families get their justice and be done with this thread. Nothing good will come of this.

It's already started

You beat me to that facepalm.

There is nothing left for me to say in this thread and be decent, so I'll just hope that the families get their justice and be done with this thread. Nothing good will come of this.

+1

It's already started

You knew it was going to. When I first heard about it on the radio this morning, and they said the shooter had a gas mask on, it's the first thing I thought.

It's already started

Dr Wertham....paging Dr Wertham.

This is complete BS. I'm so frickin' upset right now. I wake up this morning and see this on the news, and it happened at a theater 10 minutes away. This infuriates me.

This was definitely preplanned. What drives people to do something so evil? You hate your life so much that you have to not only go kill random, innocent people, but you're deranged enough that you can plan it and put it into effect? Sick. Absolutely disgusting.