• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Trailer for Man of Steel: UMM. AWESOME. Now w/ Trailer!

199 posts in this topic

is luthor the bad guy again? i may not go, if so.

no he's actually not it's Zod again, watch out Coke signs

Yeah thankfully no mention of Lex at all in the credits.

As soon as I saw the first scene it struck me as Supes.

It looks very respectful and iconic (the way the usually make Supes) but hopefully it's good.

Fingers crossed.

What's impressive, and this shows that DC is starting to realize that they need some A list players involved in continuity, is that Christopher Nolan is credited as a story writer on IMDB but I thought he was also listed as a producer in the credits of the trailer.

Any way, it looks modestly impressive so far.

I'm so excited that we are spoilt for choice as comic book fans at the moment. Avengers, DKR, ASM, Man of Steel.... Wow!

I'm loving it!

Most others are not, they are bitter and upset that they don't meet their comic book counter parts since it has to be exactly like in the comic!!!!!!

I'm so excited that we are spoilt for choice as comic book fans at the moment. Avengers, DKR, ASM, Man of Steel.... Wow!

I'm loving it!

Most others are not, they are bitter and upset that they don't meet their comic book counter parts since it has to be exactly like in the comic!!!!!!

+1