• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7/20/2012-7/21/2012 - Post-SDCC GA/SA Sale

122 posts in this topic

Action Comics 9 CGC 4.0 Off-White

Possibly the toughest issue in the run to find! 4th highest CGC graded copy. (1 of 9 unrestored)

$8500

Action9CGC40-1.jpg

Action9CGC40b-1.jpg

:takeit: Per PM. Next years book. Right after I finish paying Adam for the 3.5 #3 :)

:o Congrats, Mike! :headbang:

I like the way you got around your spousal commitment to buying no more books this year by calling this next year's book! lol

She fell for it too! :D

Possibly the toughest issue in the run to find! 4th highest CGC graded copy. (1 of 9 unrestored)

$8500

Action9CGC40-1.jpg

Action9CGC40b-1.jpg

:takeit: Per PM. Next years book. Right after I finish paying Adam for the 3.5 #3 :)

:o Congrats, Mike! :headbang:

I like the way you got around your spousal commitment to buying no more books this year by calling this next year's book! lol

She fell for it too! :D

I'm sorry, but you gents tell your wives too much :sorry:

$8500

Action9CGC40-1.jpg

Action9CGC40b-1.jpg

Awesome Mike. Most copies of this book look like trash & have awful paper.

$8500

Action9CGC40-1.jpg

Action9CGC40b-1.jpg

Pretty book. Nice buy.

Sorry everyone,

We had company over tonight that stayed a little later than planned. I'm going to get a few books up tonight and will finish the rest tomorrow!