• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Greatest Silver Age Villains! (post your keys here)

114 posts in this topic

was wondering where all the DC guys are? I have a couple coming in next week hopefully that ill have up.

i dont think i really have any key villain issues, i want an Action 242 :(

Me too.

Here's a DC 'villiian'.

Not sure if he is really classed as one, but he is bordering on one as is certainly a pest/nuisance

1958SBOY068-15079f.jpg

was wondering where all the DC guys are? I have a couple coming in next week hopefully that ill have up.

i dont think i really have any key villain issues, i want an Action 242 :(

Me too.

Here's a DC 'villiian'.

Not sure if he is really classed as one, but he is bordering on one as is certainly a pest/nuisance

1958SBOY068-15079f.jpg

he's definately a villain, what was his first issue with the backward "S"?

That one is especially bad ! When i was a kid, i thought sub mariner was retarded and wouldnt read anything that had him in it until 1 day i saw that cover in a 50cent bin. it was beat to hell but looked so cool i bought it and read it like 500 times!

Well, technically he was created by Ultron to destroy the Avengers and attacked them in this issue before having a change of heart and joining them. So for at least half an issue, he was the SA's greatest villain before becoming the SA's greatest superhero!

:whistle:

ap57.jpg