• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

of course its intentional

Disagree. WD 27 isn't the first time a reflection has been used on a cover. ASM 55, anyone?

And am I the only one that doesn't care for the cover to WD 27? How big is that globe of a face mask, anyway...?

True, true. No one had called this one out yet AND unlike the phantoms, not sure if this was an intentional tribute cover (phantom 2, 3, 4 are tributes).

We asked for "Homages."

A tip of the hat to the original artists.

Not a swipe at all Larry (you know I dig)... just didn't know if it was intentional or not. I knew the phantoms were, but this is a 2nd print. I have to say, Bedlam cover are awesome

#1 2nd print - amazing

#2 2nd print - amazing

#3 2nd print - amazing

I'm sure we've talked about this, but I like the 2nd's better than the 1st prints.

IN FACT: putting together a 1st prints run, 2nd print run, and phantom run.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Disagree. WD 27 isn't the first time a reflection has been used on a cover. ASM 55, anyone?

And am I the only one that doesn't care for the cover to WD 27? How big is that globe of a face mask, anyway...?

Not a fan either... could have thrown the Gov up there.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

You are not alone. if the cover were better, it would be worth more "money" imo.

True, true. No one had called this one out yet AND unlike the phantoms, not sure if this was an intentional tribute cover (phantom 2, 3, 4 are tributes).

We asked for "Homages."

A tip of the hat to the original artists.

Not a swipe at all Larry (you know I dig)... just didn't know if it was intentional or not. I knew the phantoms were, but this is a 2nd print. I have to say, Bedlam cover are awesome

#1 2nd print - amazing

#2 2nd print - amazing

#3 2nd print - amazing

I'm sure we've talked about this, but I like the 2nd's better than the 1st prints.

IN FACT: putting together a 1st prints run, 2nd print run, and phantom run.

Basically comes down to what jj said earlier, Frazer Irving :tonofbricks:

Didn't you own the cover OA for 27 at some point? I know it's changed hands a few times

Question - Is this book gaining steam?

I sold 4 CGC 9.8s of the #1 regular cover on eBay in the past 3 days @ $60 each.

Previous to that no sales of the regular cover.

it's still being debated, some signs it is, some signs it isn't. Delays are holding it back from gaining steam. The NYCC (color) and Phantom covers of number 1 seem to struggle the most.

The sketch has a decent floor built up, Third Eye and Detroit sell decent.

Edited by CBT

I sold 4 CGC 9.8s of the #1 regular cover on eBay in the past 3 days @ $60 each.

I picked up a reg cover 9.8 blue for $43 (w/ free ship) two weeks ago....

Didn't you own the cover OA for 27 at some point? I know it's changed hands a few times

No, I don't care for Adlard's work. I owned the covers to 8, 11, 13, 16, 19 back in the day.

No, I don't care for Adlard's work. I owned the covers to 8, 11, 13, 16, 19 back in the day.

Ahh. I knew you had one of the key WD covers at one point.

You have an impressive CAF gallery, btw

You have an impressive CAF gallery, btw

yah, and I visited it many times before i knew it was his, looking at a certain sketcher's work, just ridiculous stuff...

Edited by CBT

i think its more of a rippling effect from Saga and Peter Pan's rapid rise

Or it's a part of Madder Red's diabolical plans hm

i think its more of a rippling effect from Saga and Peter Pan's rapid rise

Or it's a part of Madder Red's diabolical plans hm

He has planted some bombs throughout the market. In due time everything will explode.