• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

:gossip: The cover with the hammers and heads is by Rossmo. Think it will be a variant/incentive cover of some sort.

Not sure what that piece is to the right, but...doesn't look like Bedlam, and signed by SOME OTHER GUY.

this is AWESOME news!

This will help you understand:

Nick had a couch out on his front porch to drink beer, smoke & watch NASCAR.

He just replaced the couch.

You can still sit there, drink beer, smoke & watch NASCAR.

Feel better?

OK, so...you are equating Riley Rossmo to Nick Spencer's couch. So, in your mind, Nick Spencer is the be-all, end-all...and Rossmo is a piece of disposable furniture. And this after all your pontificating about how you want to support artists, blah blah blah. NICE.

Will this be the death of Bedlam??

Man, people on here can get so dramatic. Changing artists didn't hury Walking dead (shrug)

Do I like this, I'm not sure, I love rileys work but I need to know more about his replacement to know how I truly feel.

this is AWESOME news!

Feel better?

OK, so...you are equating Riley Rossmo to Nick Spencer's couch. So, in your mind, Nick Spencer is the be-all, end-all...and Rossmo is a piece of disposable furniture. And this after all your pontificating about how you want to support artists, blah blah blah. NICE.

Nice attempt to twist.

I said Phantom group likes to support creators.

Pretty sure Mr Spencer counts as a creator.

Sleep tight champ, Phantom group will be commissioning plenty of Riley's artwork in the future. He's one of my favorites.

Miso is a loser (love you Miso :foryou: )

I've always been a nerd/loser to regular society. I can't help but love playing video games, reading comics and what not.

"When you point your finger at someone, there's four more pointed back at you (Ryan is a loser too)." lol

isnt the artist the one that was causing the hold ups on the book though. on time = win

No, I do not think so. From everything I have heard, Riley does *not* have a problem meeting deadlines.

I'd concur. RR has been doing two books a month for awhile. Debris and Dia de Los Muertos have been done by Riley during his Bedlam tenure.

Riley has an extensive body of work and seems very prolific - Proof & Green Wake in addition to those listed above. I'm sure Bedlam gave him a lot more exposure - I wonder what happened to break that team?

Edited by Hekla

this is AWESOME news!

Feel better?

He is supporting artists - remember?

Without the Phantom, their children would probably have starved.

It's not his fault,that as soon as they produce the paid work, other factors mean that the poor old 'phantom' group have to price a $2.99 cover at $15 is it?

The poor Ghost-group wannabee's - always those last minute 'expenses' to cover.

No cash-grab here, move on, nothing to see, no Sir....