• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Wow! $54.88 for a 9.8 of that book! Madness!!! I'd honestly pay that much for a few copies, becuase I still have faith that this book is too good not to pick up at some point.

It's a gamble yes, but not too risky at $55 a pop! Right?? :insane:

Frankly speaking, I don't think it is madness.

Being in the modern thread, we are used to seeing over $100 prices for variants but to other folks, we are the ones who are mad.

I mean, paying such an amount for a new title that might or might not be successfully seems crazy. Why not place that bet on established keys?

I actually liked the new prices. I think they are more realistic and they don't keep out real fans who can afford these lower prices.

My 2 cents

Re-read the latest issue and gotta say again" F*********K YEAH! I don't care if this series ever sells for above cover price, it's such a fun and twisted read. Basically, everything that Thief Of Thieves isn't = worth your few bucks a month

Yep, sales seem to be steady enough at the 12Kish level to keep the series going and that's all I care about. Bedlam is easily my favorite read right now - I find it much more enjoyable than the more hyped series (Saga, East of West, etc.).

"just alright" - are you short of medication Ryan?? lol

Awesome issue. Best book out there, love me Bedlam day!

Yep, sales seem to be steady enough at the 12Kish level to keep the series going and that's all I care about. Bedlam is easily my favorite read right now - I find it much more enjoyable than the more hyped series (Saga, East of West, etc.).

Kinda hard for me not to agree with you on this Solar. There's a handlful of books I look forward to monthly, Saga, Revival, Panzerfaust and TWD; but Bedlam is high up there on my favorite read list and I can't say that I enjoy any of those titles more.

On a side note: When I was reading the last arc, I don't know why, but I kept thinking about The Crow movie with Brandon Lee... :screwy:

lol

Kinda hard for me not to agree with you on this Solar. There's a handlful of books I look forward to monthly, Saga, Revival, Panzerfaust and TWD; but Bedlam is high up there on my favorite read list and I can't say that I enjoy any of those titles more.

On a side note: When I was reading the last arc, I don't know why, but I kept thinking about The Crow movie with Brandon Lee... :screwy:

lol

Great show!

glad the series has moved on to the new artist and rid itself of the variants

Perhaps, I'll book some more just to spite you...

Yes.

I believe I will indeed.

Gee, but won't that wreck the book...? :insane: