• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Just watched the new trailer and am definitely excited for the movie! Looks like Colossus might get some more screen time which would be nice. I think this is gonna be a good one!

The Sentinels look like the weak link to me, but even they don't look horrible. Just kind of average.

Absolutely amazing. The characters, without exception, all look great. I disliked Quicksilver initially but I like what they did with him even in that short clip. I am optimistic for this movie.

The Sentinels look "great"?

They definitely don't look like Sentinels.

Apparently they had to make them look that way to appeal to the masses.

:screwy:

Well, it is the masses that make the movies popular.

Just watched the new trailer and am definitely excited for the movie! Looks like Colossus might get some more screen time which would be nice. I think this is gonna be a good one!

The Sentinels look like the weak link to me, but even they don't look horrible. Just kind of average.

I wasn't all that impressed by the sentinels either (they look cooler in the comics). We'll see though!

Absolutely amazing. The characters, without exception, all look great. I disliked Quicksilver initially but I like what they did with him even in that short clip. I am optimistic for this movie.

This is true and apparently they'll swallow any piece of garbage thrown at them ;)

This is true and apparently they'll swallow any piece of garbage thrown at them ;)

Ain't that the truth. When is Hollywood going to give Bat in the Sun their own blockbuster budget???

Thousands of years of human behaviour ain't going to change over night.

So did anyone else notice that Xavier was able to punch Magneto in the face? How is he able to do that? Shouldn't it be more of a crotch shot after the end of First Class?

Yeah, (shrug)

So did anyone else notice that Xavier was able to punch Magneto in the face? How is he able to do that? Shouldn't it be more of a crotch shot after the end of First Class?

Yeah, (shrug)

It's a timey wimey thing.

How can it be a spoiler when I haven't seen it yet?

This is fanboy guessing.

;)

-slym

That would be the beauty of these movies being exact copies of each page in a comic. You could bring the comic to the theater and call out during the movie, "That's the scene from page 8, panel 4. Good stuff. Wait until we get to page 9, panel 1. It is going to be killer!"

:insane:

This is fanboy guessing.

;)

-slym

That would be the beauty of these movies being exact copies of each page in a comic. You could bring the comic to the theater and call out during the movie, "That's the scene from page 8, panel 4. Good stuff. Wait until we get to page 9, panel 1. It is going to be killer!"

Man. Imagine the dates you could get then!

Someone has got to me fill me in. In the X-Men cartoon, Bishop goes back in time to prevent Xavier's death, correct? Isn't the title of this cartoon, Days of Future Past?

Uncanny X-Men 141/142 is the original DOFP storyline. Bishop hadn't even been created yet. What am I missing? Did this story pick back up later on in the comics?

This is fanboy guessing.

;)

-slym

I don't think anyone would realistically expect a two issue story that wasn't even 40 pages long to be verbatim in a 90 minute movie. Maybe if they did the original story as a cartoon ala the movies that DC puts out DTV hm

Something a little closer than what we're actually getting would be nice though.