• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

That thread is great! lol

lol

tumblr_mknrvrdyWa1rn55nzo1_500.jpg

that picture makes me uncomfortable for a number of reasons...

I laughed pretty hard when I read that comment. I thought the same thing when I was a kid collecting these cards.

From the waist up hey its Bshop flexing (okay)

Halfway down Is that Beyonce??

86wys.jpg

No cyclops?

Putting my username and obvious bias aside, it's a travesty that Cyclops isn't in these films. Having him cut out of the X-Men movieverse is a huge loss imo.

Although First Class did, and DOFP probably will, "work" without him, it just sucks.

There's no reason a younger ish Cyclops couldn't show up in the upcoming movie (the past portion), maybe not a major role though, like kitty or colossus in some of the earlier movies.

No cyclops?

Putting my username and obvious bias aside, it's a travesty that Cyclops isn't in these films. Having him cut out of the X-Men movieverse is a huge loss imo.

Although First Class did, and DOFP probably will, "work" without him, it just sucks.

Yup. No Cyclops, and no Nightcrawler. :(

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Guess I should add a spoiler warning, as folks on youtube are complaining this trailer gives away too much, so, spoiler warning!

This looks great. Not a fan of the Sentinels but not a deal breaker.

If that was the only problem it might not be a deal breaker for me either. However...

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Guess I should add a spoiler warning, as folks on youtube are complaining this trailer gives away too much, so, spoiler warning!

This looks great. Not a fan of the Sentinels but not a deal breaker.

If that was the only problem it might not be a deal breaker for me either. However...

For some reason when you're reviewing (previewing ) a movie, I picture you wearing a monocle, using a long cigarette holder and sipping espresso.