• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I work with naked girls 5 nights a week.

Just another reason to like you :grin:

Wolverine's naked butt seemed unnecessary. Which is what the discussion is.

I kinda thought it had to do with establishing the time he was in - the early '70s - free love and all that - there was a chick asleep next to him, wasn't there? Or am I misremembering.

I can see that. Just sayin', they could've probably got the message across with 'implied' nudity.

Chuck, what do you do? I'd like to say I work with naked women 5 nights a week, but my wife doesn't put out that often anymore. :sorry:

I run a Gentlemen's club.

So really, the argument I'm making is just the necessity of it. I'd make the same arguement if they'd have felt the need to show Mystique's naked butt. I mean, I'd be more in favor of it. But I could still argue it wasn't necessary in any way to the story.

Chuck, what do you do? I'd like to say I work with naked women 5 nights a week, but my wife doesn't put out that often anymore. :sorry:

So really, the argument I'm making is just the necessity of it. I'd make the same arguement if they'd have felt the need to show Mystique's naked butt. I mean, I'd be more in favor of it. But I could still argue it wasn't necessary in any way to the story.

That's it! Convention at Mr. Gower's place!!!!

Hence why marriage unless you want to have children is the ultimate death sentence in life. :whistle:

Saw it with the wife and kids and everybody loved it. Will probably go see it again with a few friends at work and take a long lunch. lol

Going to wrap in spoilers for those who have not seen yet.

So in addition to pretty much undoing everything from X3.. Everything from the first two movies as well as both Wolverine movies has changed.

Wolverine also has no adamantium as well.

If this is a shock to you then you missed Mystique's eyes as Stryker when they recovered Wolverine.

They seemed to be quite carefully editing the movie to make sure you never got a good look at Mystique's butt, which I found a bit disappointing. Also a bit odd considering the Wolverine nudity.

They seemed to be quite carefully editing the movie to make sure you never got a good look at Mystique's butt, which I found a bit disappointing. Also a bit odd considering the Wolverine nudity.

I noticed that as well. Maybe something to do with Jennifer Lawrence's recent popularity and clout.

I work with naked girls 5 nights a week.

Just another reason to like you :grin:

Wolverine's naked butt seemed unnecessary. Which is what the discussion is.

I kinda thought it had to do with establishing the time he was in - the early '70s - free love and all that - there was a chick asleep next to him, wasn't there? Or am I misremembering.

I can see that. Just sayin', they could've probably got the message across with 'implied' nudity.

The F word was fitting with wolverines character at the time, and Prof X's use also fit.

The naked Butt was there as a selling point for talking your girlfriend or wife into seeing it with you.

I thought Quicksilver only agreed to help when he heard he would be breaking into The Pentagon? I don't think they had anything to hold his interest after that.

This.

But why is it a problem? Is the naked male torso offensive to many on here?

He'd just gotten out of bed, hence he was naked. Should he have been in his jimjams?

I have a 5 year old boy and 8 year old girl. They have seen a great number of superhero movies (after Mum and Dad screened them). My kids will not get to watch this film for at least a couple of years.

The mutants getting killed in the future was just too graphic.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and look forward to watching it again.

2c

Oh I totally agree. I would easily say 12 would be the cut off for my kids.

I noticed that as well. Maybe something to do with Jennifer Lawrence's recent popularity and clout.

Maybe it has to do with keeping the movie PG-13? In a PG-13 movie, you are only allowed one F word