• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey billy parker..... I hear it's your birthday!

56 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Billy, I hope it's a good one!

Heck, make it good; buy a comic for yourself!

David

Seeing as how he spent his birthday weekend in Chicago, I'm sure he managed to treat himself :)

Happy Birthday Billy, I hope it's a good one!

Heck, make it good; buy a comic for yourself!

David

Seeing as how he spent his birthday weekend in Chicago, I'm sure you managed to treat himself :)

so true. i even got in a roundball game with some younger geeks, and they kindly let me get a basket or two on my b'day weekend. gentlemen geeks, they were.

thanks everybody.

Happy Birthday geek! Let's see the August 12th date stamp book you got at the show.

so i'm walking down an aisle this a.m. with g.a.tor and aly cat, when my name gets called out behind me. turn around, and one of the best of all boardies, moondog, is chasing me down, gold in hand. he has found a book date stamped august 12; he knows my b'day, obviously, and has given me some sweet deals in chicago in the past on that very day. no way i was leaving the show without it. and now, thanks to gary, i'll pursue the whole agc run, instead of just the macs. thanks again, sir!

americasgreatest4.jpg