• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

How does one get hammered on Bud Light LIME :baiting:

Fixed it! (and rather LAME Jason) :P

Well, you have to drink two cases to get hammered. My wife only keeps girly beer on hand, so I have to make do.

Poison Ivy, Supes, Psylocke (I think?) and Rogue.

100_1611.jpg

Nope.. thats another Rogue

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=11

For a time, the X-Men were abducted to space to help battle an alien invasion. They had nothing to wear but the Shi’Ar uniforms aboard their vessel. To her surprise, Rogue’s costume was a mining suit, designed with a special low grade force field surrounding it’s wearer. This allowed her to apparently touch other people, though the very thin shield kept her from actually making contact. Rogue took the suit with her back to Earth. [uncanny X-Men #342] rogue-bigcostume9.jpgUncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_342_Variant_Rogue_Squadron.jpg

2 Rogue's in one picture and one of the nicest Rogue covers in one topic! This one is 999ghosts approved!