• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

Michelle jenneke..who is the Super Maria Sista?

Sorry man I didn't get her name, but she made a lasting impression. I found the full Michelle Jenneke video. Great stuff! Not only is she a gorgeous amazon but she destroyed the competition to win the race too. I'm loving her pre-race dance/stretch. Thanks for the id. (thumbs u

Too bad she didn't make the Olympics :(

She would've made it more watchable lol

We really need to start a thread about all the "hot" 17 year old girls for you pervs so that most of us can stay out of them when national security rounds you guys up.

:facepalm:

Hey, it's not my fault people let their children dress themselves unsupervised while harboring deep-seated desires to be the constant center of attention while showing off as much skin as possible to take advantage of our hyper-sexual societal demands.

Instead of blaming people that look at 17 year old girls who dress like their 23, maybe we should blame the parents who are too busy with their own lives to bother with their kids' well-being and psychological development during their teenage years.

:baiting:

Bring on the legal babes!

:banana:

We really need to start a thread about all the "hot" 17 year old girls for you pervs so that most of us can stay out of them when national security rounds you guys up.

:facepalm:

Hey, it's not my fault people let their children dress themselves unsupervised while harboring deep-seated desires to be the constant center of attention while showing off as much skin as possible to take advantage of our hyper-sexual societal demands.

Instead of blaming people that look at 17 year old girls who dress like their 23, maybe we should blame the parents who are too busy with their own lives to bother with their kids' well-being and psychological development during their teenage years.

Bring on the legal babes!

:banana:

Not that it matters at all, but 17 is legal in IL.

Not that it matters at all, but 17 is legal in IL.

Well, that's a relief. :D

I get the point you were making and I agree with it for the most part. It's like trying to stop a tidal wave and only the mods can decide if it's going to continue (shrug)

That picture does not do justice to the lady in the middle. What a great looking gal up close, and was just super friendly and talkative.

That hot, friendly and a nice personality too?!?!?! Be still my heart and other areas!!

That picture does not do justice to the lady in the middle. What a great looking gal up close, and was just super friendly and talkative.

That hot, friendly and a nice personality too?!?!?! Be still my heart and other areas!!

It could me my charming, magnetic personality. :facepalm:

lol That's gotta be it!

You didn't give her a headband?