• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

100_1618.jpg

Rorschach looks like he isn't allowed within 100 feet of a school, in fact i think i've seen him in the bushes outside my house

:roflmao:

Oh no...I feel faint....a...a...a Redhead...

How'd youknow...That's my cryp cryptonite ..some..one...pl...pl..ple..please......help.....me

Even with that Chester next to her..I cant stop staring at that woman...she is awesome!

She has a great face.

Louise and I talked to them at the end of the day on Sunday and the Silk Spectre lady was ultra cool. We talked about how our kids were embarrassed of us being so into comics and that one day they'd "get it" when something they though was cool became old school to their kids.

They were a great group of people.

Even with that Chester next to her..I cant stop staring at that woman...she is awesome!

She has a great face.

Louise and I talked to them at the end of the day on Sunday and the Silk Spectre lady was ultra cool. We talked about how our kids were embarrassed of us being so into comics and that one day they'd "get it" when something they though was cool became old school to their kids.

They were a great group of people.

Makes the picture (minus the chester looking dude), that much better.... :luhv:

Last one from me for this year!

These two were both tall, dark and beautiful. Sorry I didn't get to take a few more of them to show off.

100_1610.jpg

(thumbs u

Cool report dude.....!

We really need to start a thread about all the "hot" 17 year old girls for you pervs so that most of us can stay out of them when national security rounds you guys up.

:facepalm:

We really need to start a thread about all the "hot" 17 year old girls for you pervs so that most of us can stay out of them when national security rounds you guys up.

pervs are a national security risk? (shrug)

:sorry:

That is why I take my wife to the shows...to keep my mind focused on the important stuff, you know like politics and religion....not chicks..pppffff...

and BTW..who goes into a thread that says "chicks chicks chicks"...for the commentaries? ???

That is why I take my wife to the shows...to keep my mind focused on the important stuff, you know like politics and religion....not chicks..pppffff...

and BTW..who goes into a thread that says "chicks chicks chicks"...for the commentaries? ???

^^

I don't know (shrug)

But I LOVE the comments by our boardies :roflmao:

I don't remember how the subject got brought up but, about 12 years ago, when my wife and I first started dating, she told me that she might start to worry if I didn't look at other girls. Every since, I have turned my head to most of the girls that walk by us, while holding my wife's hand.

Bottom line, there's no harm in looking.

Michelle jenneke..who is the Super Maria Sista?

Sorry man I didn't get her name, but she made a lasting impression. I found the full Michelle Jenneke video. Great stuff! Not only is she a gorgeous amazon but she destroyed the competition to win the race too. I'm loving her pre-race dance/stretch. Thanks for the id. (thumbs u