• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

Not sure who the characters are, but looking good!

100_1587.jpg

Molotov Cocktease & Dr. Girlfreind

You need to watch the Venture Bros. :sumo:

nice butterfly tattoo on the chest... and look no...b..r...a

I bet her bunghole is tatoo`d to

What is she famous for? Being attractive? I think she banged a brady, but there has to be something else....

It's amazing how much stuff I can miss at a show and have been there for 3 full days. I didn't even know Adrienne Curry was there.

I'll confess to not knowing who she is at all. (shrug)

What is she famous for? Being attractive? I think she banged a brady, but there has to be something else....
It's amazing how much stuff I can miss at a show and have been there for 3 full days. I didn't even know Adrienne Curry was there.

I'll confess to not knowing who she is at all. (shrug)

First Winner of Americas Next Top Model

She is also a gaming geek and tech Junkie

Not that it matters at all, but 17 is legal in IL.

Well, that's a relief. :D

It varies between 16 to 18 throughout our continent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Oh, OK. It's legal. lol

It's just a little odd watching people throw out comments at 17 year old girls, legal or not. Maybe it's because my girls are 15 and 17. If they (my girls) were 21 I wouldn't think twice about comments at 21 year olds as they are young women and able to live on their own, start a family and make mature decisions and be fully accountable for their actions. I enjoy a good looking girl as much as the next guy but in terms of appreciation, I'd try and keep it above at least the legal drinking age if I were to throw a comment out.

The difference in maturity and intellectual capacity for a female between 17 and 21 is a world of difference. At 17 they are still considered children in the purest sense of the word. 21, not so much.

I do agree that many of them look older than they are, though, and guys do have a tough time gauging age accurately, myself included. :facepalm:

17 year olds must be a lot different in Canada.

They can probably handle their beer.

They can legally drink at 19 up here.

:o

No, there are plenty of 17 year olds that look 19 but doesn't it matter that they're not actually 19 (or 20 or 21) am I alone in the twilight zone here?

I'm actually surprised the word "bunghole" isn't in the spamfilter.
That's because you're an @sshole :banana:

JK :blush:

I circled by Sean Young's booth all weekend after finding out from y'all she was there.

She was never there.

:cry:

No, there are plenty of 17 year olds that look 19 but doesn't it matter that they're not actually 19 (or 20 or 21) am I alone in the twilight zone here?

I don't think anyone mentally puts an age to the photo that they see. It's just a hot girl that will be easily forgotten as soon as you post up another picture of a different hot girl.

Circling like a creeper Black Tupenny Variant. Wear a costume next time.

I circled by Sean Young's booth all weekend after finding out from y'all she was there.

She was never there.

:cry: