• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 9.8 - $86K

32 posts in this topic

I don't think the price is too bad (as far as these things go). A 9.6 sold for more some time ago although I think the more realistic value on 9.6 is 50k.

If one wants to chase 9.8s and pay krazy money for them I suppose one could do worse.

It only sold for about 25% more than some of the 9.6s that sold three years ago.

one of the 9.6s sold @ around 100k some time back. There was a thread on it that I posted in and expressed my disgust ;):insane:

Considering 9.6's recently went for $51,000 and $69,500 that doesnt seem expensive at all for a REALLY nice looking 9.8 (shrug)

There was also a 9.6 comiclink sale of $91,500 in Feb 2011.

Wonder if this is that copy that was squished to a 9.8?

The CL 9.6 was the Ohio copy. No Ped designation on the 9.8

I don't think the price is too bad (as far as these things go). A 9.6 sold for more some time ago although I think the more realistic value on 9.6 is 50k.

If one wants to chase 9.8s and pay krazy money for them I suppose one could do worse.

I think most people probably believe they are buying a 9.6.