• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink and Comicconnect sticker removal

39 posts in this topic

Just squirt a bit of lighter fluid on paper towel and wipe the area(s) where there's sticker residue. Works beautifully.

+1

This is my preferred method.

Just squirt a bit of lighter fluid on paper towel (under candlelight) and wipe the area(s) where there's sticker residue. Works beautifully.

+1

Just squirt a bit of lighter fluid on paper towel (under candlelight) and wipe the area(s) where there's sticker residue. Works beautifully.

+1

lol

Dab sticker in ethanol and apply lit candle to surface. That will remove the sticker!

Goo Be Gone?

Nah don't use that...use these:

17279.jpg

Where do you get those?

Amazon is your friend!

Nice!

I'm going to have to try that Brock...

(thumbs u

These are AWESOME and very cheap IMO. They clean off most any type of residue or junk on the slab (and other household surfaces).

Just ordered some. And while I was there, I picked up the Bourne Trilogy on Blu-Ray for $27.99. :whee:

I personally guarantee that if anyone doesn't like the PDI adhesive remover pads I suggested, then I'll buy whatever remaining stock you have and pay to ship them to me.

They're THAT good!

Thinking of ordering 10,000 just to leave you with a huge bill then you won't be able to snag any more Foolkiller books from under my nose hm