• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 9.6 White Pages; AF 15 Added (sold): 5.0 Off White/White

44 posts in this topic

I'm parting with this Bronze Grail. Usual rules apply, no prob or banned losers. Shipping will be $10.00, you pay for insurance if you want it. Check or money order accepted. Price is $4,000. First :takeit: in thread trumps pms. Here it is:

a>

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj639/ljmichel/IMG_6172.jpg

Some day I will learn how to post these pictures the right way :frustrated:

Amazing Fantasy # 15 the Holy Grail of Marvel Silver: $14,000 Shadrock is right, this is not a $15,000 book.

http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj639/ljmichel/?action=view&current=IMG_6159.jpg

Here are the current AF 15s on Comic Link for sale close to grade:

AMAZING FANTASY #15 , CGC 5.0 VGF (Cream to off-white) :o

1962, 1st Spider-Man and Origin! ...

Date Listed: 4/8/2011 9:48:48 PM EST

Ask Price: $16,800

Bid Price: $14,952

Your bid: $

AMAZING FANTASY #15 , CGC 4.5 VG+

1962, 1st Spider-Man and Origin! ...

Date Listed: 5/24/2012 2:52:39 PM EST

Sale pending

Price: $12,011

Much as I wish they were, 5.0 AF 15s are not $15,000 books

This is such a wrong thing to say in someone's sales thread that you should know better.

This is such a wrong thing to say in someone's sales thread that you should know better.

(thumbs u Yep real bad form. And people defend that statment because he joined in 02.....Who cares. :tonofbricks:

Nice books! Good luck with the sale!

Put the price back to 15,000 if you want buddy. It's the biggest grail and constantly increasing in value. Don't let anybody try to sell you short, from the pic I can't see any chipping. Theres always a premium for an af15 without chipping. If I were you, I'd close the thread and make a new one without all the nonsense.

I appriciate all the responses. I'm comfortable with the current price. Yes, it will continue to go up and a year from now someone will have a profit like I did buying this 2 years ago. Hey, there's another book in this thread too---the Bronze Age grail which is the best book in the grade you will get besides the handful of 9.8s and the insane 9.9 Bob had at one time. Gotta love Bob. Trying to respond to pm with back cover picks.

(thumbs u Yep real bad form. And people defend that statment because he joined in 02.....Who cares. :tonofbricks:

Nice books! Good luck with the sale!

Ummmm, shad starts basically a "for sale" thread in comics general like once a week every time he buys or gets a book graded and you're surprised at his bad form??? (shrug)

Put the price back to 15,000 if you want buddy. It's the biggest grail and constantly increasing in value. Don't let anybody try to sell you short, from the pic I can't see any chipping. Theres always a premium for an af15 without chipping. If I were you, I'd close the thread and make a new one without all the nonsense.

+1

I can't afford it but can appreciate a grail that will only appreciate in value over time. Move it back to your original asking price and don't let disrespectful thread krapping get you down.

Beautiful book! (thumbs u