• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Your Eyes Only they said, but EVERYONE should read this!
3 3

178 posts in this topic

Thanks for the response. I understand your opinon, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Meth doesn't need my defense, but mistakes do happen. I can read the posts against him as well as anyone. I've never bought one of his books so I won't prosecute him on rumors alone, besides all the words that have been thrown about in regards to his business have resolved nothing and only contributed to this Forum becoming a name calling free-for-all.

Couple of helpful suggestions for your posts:

Bold type is best used to puncuate your point as I used it above. You obviously don't have to do this, but it might make your posts easier to read and maybe better understood.

Wisdom is also knowing when NOT to reply to purposely juvenille posts,

100% correct so you can expect no further responses to your posts by me.

Another thread that wouldn't die. Anyway, someone linked to this thread a few weeks ago and I read it for the first time this weekend. I really enjoyed the thread until Metropolis ruined the thread by putting forth the facts. I really was engrossed in reading the posts and started to wonder about the graet threads over the years.

Has the board ever done a list of the greatest threads? Does anyone remember any?

Alot was subsequently made about the Nic Cage theft in a few other threads. I was curious if anything was ever uncovered.

- Does anyone know what the 3 books in question were? I think 'Tec 27 was floated about as one of them.?

- If they really were uber rare and expensive as in the 'Tec 27 realm of book I would think that it might be hard to move the merchandise without some information coming out on them?

anybody ever figure out who wahoofury was? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know about "wahoofury", but the guy that originated this thread

"Crusty" is a Renigging POS.

I had a nice SA ASM that I won at the begining of the year that I got a good deal on

and it was obvious he wanted more for the book...

I even offered him more as a tip to good ahead and send the book, but nope

no dice and he was a jerk about it too.

It gave me great pleasure in servicing him with a big fat e-Bay negative!

If we ever come up with the infamous "Don't Buy From" list

he would honored on the top of the slop pile!

thumbsup2.gif

Another thread that wouldn't die. Anyway, someone linked to this thread a few weeks ago and I read it for the first time this weekend. I really enjoyed the thread until Metropolis ruined the thread by putting forth the facts. I really was engrossed in reading the posts and started to wonder about the graet threads over the years.

Has the board ever done a list of the greatest threads? Does anyone remember any?

The "Greatest Threads" thread - enjoy!

On 9/17/2002 at 11:43 AM, Architecht said:

Wouldn't it be cool if Nicolas Cage stopped by the boards and made some comments? I'll give him a call and see if he will.

Yah.

Right.

In the meantime, can we stifle the obscenities and name calling, please? Mud, you may feel provoked, but there's no need to up the ante. Procrustean, you don't really need to drip with condescension just because someone doesn't agree with you - even if you happen to think their reasoning for disagreeing is nuts.

In short - don't feed the trolls. That applies to WHOEVER may be acting the troll at any given time. Except darth. He's ok to feed, mostly. I think. Maybe. tongue.gif

Thanks,

Arch

Arguing is cool.

But flame wars are counter-productive.

Even if they're fun. (laugh)

Architect from 2002. Memories.