• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

cDzr6Fy.gif

F9XvliA.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Funniest post Ive seen here hands down

Yeah hilarious when it happens to someone else :screwy: ...Not so funny when it happens to you. Let me tell you how I know :censored:

Looks like the book wasn't packed very well at all. :eek:

Curious to see what this auction ends at Today...It's a Black Label like the one I own..If it ends past $2500, hm , might consider, doubt it though, shall we find out...

HA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-9-8-WHITE-PAGES-IMAGE-THE-WALKING-DEAD-1-BLACK-MATURE-READERS-LABEL-/251262969995?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a8070a88b

hm

The book sold for less than one with a white warning label.

Didnt realise there were emotional attachments to the book

My deepest condolences.... :sorry:

lol.. U stole this thread my dude ;)

on another note, I just read what happened to this so IMO:

If seller sells books for over 2k and doesnt insure he deserves all the laughs he could get. So if he refunded the buyer fully and gets money from insurance everybody wins but the post office.. And going by how much they charge me to ship everytime.. Im pretty happy w this outcome

oh and by the way.. another WD #1 bites the dust and so the circulation of 9.8s gets even smaller muahahahaha