• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

When will Katy Perry's and Carmen Electra's bubble burst?

OK. Can we legitimately discuss this?

I'm up for it as long as there are plenty of photographic examples to support the various arguments for/against the question.

Seeing the newbs make JC apoplectic has been as refreshing as a delicious lime sorbet on a sultry Summer night.

I was hoping that he'd come back with some more observation, but he either found something else to do, or is face down on his keyboard due to a brain embolism.

Seeing the newbs make JC apoplectic has been as refreshing as a delicious lime sorbet on a sultry Summer night.

I was hoping that he'd come back with some more observation, but he either found something else to do, or is face down on his keyboard due to a brain embolism.

Well now that would just be the cream and a cherry on top, now wouldn't it?

I find it entertaining as all get out.

GUYS. Stop. Let's get back on topic.

Katy and Carmen. Go.

GUYS. Stop. Let's get back on topic.

Katy and Carmen. Go.

Silly. This is CG. There is no topic other than CG.

is he important here?

is he important here?

You tell me.

is he important here?

You tell me.

he has a lot of posts

Post count means nothing.

As for Carmen and Katy, I prefer Carmen and she's twice Katy's age or close to it.

Although Carmen married Dennie Rodman and dated Joan Jett....

Katy was with Russel brand....

Not sure who is worse... hm

Post count means nothing.

As for Carmen and Katy, I prefer Carmen and she's twice Katy's age or close to it.

Although Carmen married Dennie Rodman and dated Joan Jett....

Katy was with Russel brand....

Not sure who is worse... hm

If post counts mean nothing, why does everyone keep track of them?

is he important here?

You tell me.

he has a lot of posts

Then he is the most important person here. He wins! yay! Back to my noobhole. *scurries away*

I have enjoyed the series and think that it really hit its peak at issue 48. The first 48 issues were a great story arc and probably the best take on the zombie genre I have read. The television program has done the source work justice and is still something I look forward to every week when it is on.

As far as a bubble, the popularity of the zombie genre will keep The Walking Dead from suffering a similar fate as that of the Beanie Baby where there was just an absolute falling off of a cliff. (IE- a $5,000 beanie at one time now selling for $100 or less)

For me, The Walking Dead has allowed for "comics" to reach a wider audience. I can't tell you the number of people who I have turned on to the comic after talking with them about the show. That's been really fun for me. Turning people on to the comics and expanding my circle of friends I can talk to about both the TV and comic series. Heck, I know three people put in for subscriptions at my LCS at my suggestion.

Will the "bubble burst." I don't think so. Could there be a gradual stabilization of prices? Perhaps. All I know is that I am going to enjoy the ride however long it lasts.