• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to Fan Expo Canada?

31 posts in this topic

I'm going. I can look into it for you but I generally don't go for modern variants.

Where do I find this sort of stuff? I can grab you one.

(thumbs u

I'm going. I can look into it for you but I generally don't go for modern variants.

Where do I find this sort of stuff? I can grab you one.

(thumbs u

If it's like the ASM variant from NYCC it'll be at the table with all the con stuff (t-shirts, posters, etc). If not, I'd guess the Marvel booth.

I'll send you a PM too. Thanks for the assist.

I heard they are selling 1000 copies and if they are letting in 1500 deluxe and premium ticket holders 2 hours before everyone else tom. One suggests that they may be all gone before everyone else gets into the con. Even if they have 10,000 copies and a limit of 2 per person, they will still be gone in the first couple of hours.

I heard they are selling 1000 copies and if they are letting in 1500 deluxe and premium ticket holders 2 hours before everyone else tom. One suggests that they may be all gone before everyone else gets into the con. Even if they have 10,000 copies and a limit of 2 per person, they will still be gone in the first couple of hours.

Not everyone buys the exclusives though.

I'd like to point out that the Captain America #1 with alpha flight from last year didn't sell out until the last day same with the WD variant... (I remember asking at the end of the day last year and they still had loads left.)

Good god Dave, that's Canada. :facepalm:

How aboot that song,the only thing missing is Tim Hortons donuts.ay! lol

As a Canadian I would say that the other things missing are excessive amounts of "real" beer and back bacon, eh?