• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

£1000 is more than enough for 3 days of food in the UK

Lets say £5-10 for Breakfast, £5-10 for Lunch and £20-30 for Dinner

Bare in mind I haven't inluding Drinks in those prices but if you are pubbing it out everynight and having Wine for dinner then look to add another £30-50 on for Drinks all day and you're looking at a maximum of around £100 a day on food and Drink.

It could coast more depending where you eat but it certainly cost less (thumbs u

Why waste money on food when there will be pretty books to buy and beer to be consumed.

Whatever nutritional needs a pint of Guinness doesn't deliver, an accompanying packet of dry-roasted peanuts will (thumbs u

£1000 is more than enough for 3 days of food in the UK

Lets say £5-10 for Breakfast, £5-10 for Lunch and £20-30 for Dinner

Bare in mind I haven't inluding Drinks in those prices but if you are pubbing it out everynight and having Wine for dinner then look to add another £30-50 on for Drinks all day and you're looking at a maximum of around £100 a day on food and Drink.

It could coast more depending where you eat but it certainly cost less (thumbs u

Why waste money on food when there will be pretty books to buy and beer to be consumed.

Whatever nutritional needs a pint of Guinness doesn't deliver, an accompanying packet of dry-roasted peanuts will (thumbs u

I think you'll find that Guinness contains everything you'll need for a healthy balanced diet. Seven pints a day should be about right. :cloud9:

Maybe I need the money to pay for all the rounds. :fear:

^^

I had a premonition that I needed to read this thread to find out some important news and it turned out to be true, drinks are on Greggy. :ohnoez:

:ohnoez:

Greggy you do know we are all a bunch of pissheads (shrug)

:eek:

a.k.a  Just typical British guys. Nothing out of the ordinary. (thumbs u

It's well-worth of the excitement.

Last year's was fantastic. Perhaps this year we may need to contain the levels of excitement to one or two threads. The Convention-Newb fever seemed to spill into about 90% of the board and ticked off a couple of our transatlantic friends.

That said

:whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana::whee:

Last year's was fantastic. Perhaps this year we may need to contain the levels of excitement to one or two threads. The Convention-Newb fever seemed to spill into about 90% of the board and ticked off a couple of our transatlantic friends.

That said

Paul at least I will know what you look like this time... instead of being accosted by a man wearing a Betty page T-Shirt after the Stan Lee talk. :baiting:

That said

Paul at least I will know what you look like this time... instead of being accosted by a man wearing a Betty page T-Shirt after the Stan Lee talk. :baiting:

My Betty Page T-Shirt :cloud9:

Although, the fact that you can remember what I was wearing 7 months ago is a little... Unnerving.

That said

Although, the fact that you can remember what I was wearing 7 months ago is a little... Unnerving.

I am like Sheldon Cooper... I have somewhat of a photographic memory. I also remember you were wearing a brownish jacket :facepalm:

That said

I am like Sheldon Cooper... I have somewhat of a photographic memory. I also remember you were wearing a brownish jacket :facepalm:

:gossip: Eidetic memory.

That said

He probably just checked out the photos from last years Super Con thread. :gossip:

That said

He probably just checked out the photos from last years Super Con thread. :gossip:

Just checked that out myself but on the evening, I was wearing a Grey Superdry T and a blue jacket.

I'm thinking I've inadvertently attracted a stalker