• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

Adams wants $400 for a Batman head profile on a blank Batman '0' cover :o

Where did you see that?

I emailed Spyda as per the link on the LSCC site and that was what he came back with.

Watson, you are probably about right actually, it's just that I seem to remember seeing art books on his site with a similar sketch for less before. I am tempted I must admit. hm

I've also e-mail jason but I haven't had a reply yet. Perez is charging $400 for a full body sketch with markers and pencils.

Looks like a good show.

I might actually make it in 2013.

How about

Simon Bisley

Brian Bolland

????

Both are residing in the UK.

I doubt Bisley will be invited via the official lists but he seems to find some way to make it to every convention over here so I would guess he'll be there, he was this year.

Looks like a good show.

How about

Simon Bisley

Brian Bolland

????

I doubt Bisley will be invited via the official lists but he seems to find some way to make it to every convention over here so I would guess he'll be there, he was this year.

Doesn't he just stagger around outside cons in a half drunken stupor until someone kindly offers him a seat. Next thing you know he's signing copies of Lobo or Slaine.

When I saw him this year he was carrying a huge piece of cardboard which was either

Containing art

Or doubling as a bed.

All that said, I really hopes he's there again. Great artist and very entertaining to chat with.

Looks like a good show.

How about

Simon Bisley

Brian Bolland

????

Doesn't he just stagger around outside cons in a half drunken stupor until someone kindly offers him a seat. Next thing you know he's signing copies of Lobo or Slaine.

When I saw him this year he was carrying a huge piece of cardboard which was either

Containing art

Or doubling as a bed.

All that said, I really hopes he's there again. Great artist and very entertaining to chat with.

Maybe if we meet up at some poit I will detail my Stories involving Bisley :ohnoez:

Looks like a good show.

How about

Simon Bisley

Brian Bolland

????

Dumb question:

Why wouldn't he be invited?

I would really like him to sign an item or two for me...

Looks like a good show.

How about

Simon Bisley

Brian Bolland

????

Dumb question:

Why wouldn't he be invited?

I would realy like him to sign an item or two for me...

Not a dumb question at all :)

He is unreliable and a headache for any organisers. He usually makes it to conventions by being invited by table holders like Reed comics etc.

I am almost certain he will be there, it's just that he will be the responsibility of a table holder/dealer/promoter etc rather than the organisers themselves. I may also add that once he has confirmed as a guest of a guest he will be confirmed by the website as well, like last year (thumbs u

Perez is charging $400 for a full body sketch with markers and pencils.

Which character have you chosen for your Perez commission?

For this particular commission I asked my son who he would like to have done and he said Spider-man so that was what I asked for :)

I've had a qoute from Adams and it's gone up, he quoted me $500

For this particular commission I asked my son who he would like to have done and he said Spider-man so that was what I asked for :)

Just had a quick look. Perez does a great version.

Just had a quick look. Perez does a great version.

(thumbs u

Hey guys, I'm obviously hoping to be at LSCC :wishluck: and see your already requesting commissions. Iv never asked for a commission before so could someone please give me abit more info about getting a Neal Adams? Am I already to late? Do you think there's any chance of getting anything done over the weekend, as I was hoping to get a graded blank sorted if I could. Any help guys would be great. Obviously those who know me know that I might not want to lay out the cash for a future project, don't want to mess with the laws of fate and destiny (thumbs u