• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

How far is it from Heathrow?

Last year in a cab it took us almost 2 hours to get to the hotel by the Excel Center. It cost 120 pounds. :( Im trying to fly into London City but the prices to fly into there are just astronomical.

When do you get in Jeff?

Probably gonna catch the red eye Tuesday night from JFK, get there Wednesday morning. You??

Last year in a cab it took us almost 2 hours to get to the hotel by the Excel Center. It cost 120 pounds. :( Im trying to fly into London City but the prices to fly into there are just astronomical.

When do you get in Jeff?

Probably gonna catch the red eye Tuesday night from JFK, get there Wednesday morning. You??

Have you decided if your picking up your helpers fare :baiting:

When do you get in Jeff?

Yes i will pay for your DLR and Tube fare.

When do you get in Jeff?

:roflmao:

When do you get in Jeff?

Good one. Have fun watching Charles calculating pounds to dollars. Trying to get the wife to come. I'll keep you posted.

When do you get in Jeff?

Good one. Have fun watching Charles calculating pounds to dollars. Trying to get the wife to come. I'll keep you posted.

lol let me know.

When do you get in Jeff?

Friday morning.

Site has gone live and the first 10 names have been announced

London Super Comic Convention site is now live and tickets are available .

The initial list of guests are as follows:

Neal Adams

Mark Buckingham

Peter David

Gary Erskine

Klaus Janson

Bob Mcleod

George Perez

Matteo Scalera

Roy Thomas

Herb Trimpe

There will be many more names to be announced, keep an eye on Facebook, Twitter and the website for updates

Neal Adams

Mark Buckingham

Peter David

Gary Erskine

Klaus Janson

Bob Mcleod

George Perez

Matteo Scalera

Roy Thomas

Herbe Trimpe

There will be many more names to be announced, keep an eye on Facebook, Twitter and the website for updates

Neal Adams

Roy Thomas

I knew there was a reason I was holding on to my X-Men 63 under copy.

Neal Adams

Mark Buckingham

Peter David

Gary Erskine

Klaus Janson

Bob Mcleod

George Perez

Matteo Scalera

Roy Thomas

Herb Trimpe

Good Start guys, can't wait to hear who else you get :baiting:

Adams wants $400 for a Batman head profile on a blank Batman '0' cover :o

Where did you see that?

I emailed Spyda as per the link on the LSCC site and that was what he came back with.

Watson, you are probably about right actually, it's just that I seem to remember seeing art books on his site with a similar sketch for less before. I am tempted I must admit. hm